Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Freeflight 6 mod app

Sorry I am trying to follow this thread but it has become really confusing.

I modded the 6.6.6 yesterday and installed it, updated the firmware on the Anafi and 3x Batteries. I still have FCC and I am in the UK.

I can post my modified apk if anyone wants to try. However, it does have the bug where it keeps downloading the DATA OBB file on startup.
Can you post the modded 6.6.6 apk here?

I'm in Ireland and using official freeflight 6.6.6 and latest drone firmware I can still see all FCC channels

FF6 6.6.6 FCC and MENU mod.

FF6_6.6.6_FCC_MENU.apk

I'm with 6.6.2 FCC mod and Fw 1.6.3
PLEASE YOUR PROPOSALS
How can I use this file:
1. Install over the existing apk without deleting it?
2. I need to uninstall the previous version first and then install the new FCC 6.6.6. without any other action?
3. Do I have to follow exactly the steps suggested by ds2atc (First Post) ?
So do I need to install official version 6.6.6 first?

But in this case there is a high chance that I will not have the FCC Mod, as the 1.6.4 or 1.6.5 FW update will start.
With these versions and with FCC 6.6.6. will it be possible to use the FCC channels again?

I'm with 6.6.2 FCC mod and Fw 1.6.3
PLEASE YOUR PROPOSALS
How can I use this file:
1. Install over the existing apk without deleting it?
2. I need to uninstall the previous version first and then install the new FCC 6.6.6. without any other action?
3. Do I have to follow exactly the steps suggested by ds2atc (First Post) ?
So do I need to install official version 6.6.6 first?

But in this case there is a high chance that I will not have the FCC Mod, as the 1.6.4 or 1.6.5 FW update will start.
With these versions and with FCC 6.6.6. will it be possible to use the FCC channels again?
I think if update the firmware with fcc active (fcc modded apk) the drone stay forever in fcc (bug or not i not know) and someone upgraded the firmware 1.64 or 1.65 with original and ce actived stay in CE forever. Need someone confirm this theory.

I think if update the firmware with fcc active (fcc modded apk) the drone stay forever in fcc (bug or not i not know) and someone upgraded the firmware 1.64 or 1.65 with original and ce actived stay in CE forever. Need someone confirm this theory.
it might not I've updated with this mod but.. i cannot see channel 44 etc.
I have no choice as it come with 1.6.4 when I got the drone...

To install FF6_6.6.6_FCC_MENU.apk

You need uninstall existing freeflight6, then install the modded apk. You will have to allow unknown installation on your phone - just follow the instructions on your phone screen.

Once installed run, and it will download the latest DATA OBB. Then you can update the firmware on your ANAFI to 1.6.5

To install FF6_6.6.6_FCC_MENU.apk

You need uninstall existing freeflight6, then install the modded apk. You will have to allow unknown installation on your phone - just follow the instructions on your phone screen.

Once installed run, and it will download the latest DATA OBB. Then you can update the firmware on your ANAFI to 1.6.5

Sorry something I didn't understand well.
DATA OBBs are created with the original version only.
Is that what I'm saying right?
In the opinion of ds2atc, the official version must first be installed (to create OBB DATA) and then mod apk must be installed.
If what I'm describing is the right process, then I ask:
fw update when should it be done?
With the official 6.6.6 version or with the mod 6.6.6 ?

Sorry something I didn't understand well.
DATA OBBs are created with the original version only.
Is that what I'm saying right?
In the opinion of ds2atc, the official version must first be installed (to create OBB DATA) and then mod apk must be installed.
If what I'm describing is the right process, then I ask:
fw update when should it be done?
With the official 6.6.6 version or with the mod 6.6.6 ?

No - I have never needed to. When started ff6 will download the required files if they are missing.

But you have updated the firmware with fcc channel active and modded apk?
Nope updated with official APK I even downloaded APK through play store on different phone which never had any freeflight app on it before and still have FCC channels

Nope updated with official APK I even downloaded APK through play store on different phone which never had any freeflight app on it before and still have FCC channels
Just thinking I had modded APK when on 1.63 was able to update the app through play store then upgraded to 1.64 never lost FCC now on 1.65 still with FCC APK V6.6.6

Just thinking I had modded APK when on 1.63 was able to update the app through play store then upgraded to 1.64 never lost FCC now on 1.65 still with FCC

Sorry that is just NOT possible, if you installed the modded app, then the play store will not offer you the update and you will not be able to install over an existing ff6 installation.

You would have to uninstall before installing the original playstore ff6 - the signatures of the files are different!!

Sorry that is just NOT possible, if you installed the modded app, then the play store will not offer you the update and you will not be able to install over an existing ff6 installation.

You would have to uninstall before installing the original playstore ff6 - the signatures of the files are different!!
I honestly can't remember which way i did it buddy but I still have FCC on 1.65 official APK 6.6.6 maybe was because updated drone from 1.63 to 1.64 with modded APK I'm only a noob with the anafi buddy so trying to explain the best I can

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dave01