Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Freeflight 6 mod app

So we have to delete the OBB file to fix the issue if we are using the mod app? How do we delete the OBB file? Thanks.

So we have to delete the OBB file to fix the issue if we are using the mod app? How do we delete the OBB file? Thanks.
The simplest way is to uninstall the app and reinstall with active wifi synchronizing by downloading the updated OBB. On my galaxy s7 with android 7.0 opens without problems even disconnected from internet.

I upgraded to FF6_6.6.6_FCC_Menu and took it for a test flight... I noticed after I connected to the anafi, about 20 seconds later it showed disconnected and all the lights on my battery were off. The Blue light under the bird was still on along with the fan inside. Pressing the battery had no effect. I had to disconnect the battery to get it to stop. I used a different battery and tried to get it in the air, it was hot so i thought maybe it needed to move.... 24 seconds later( have the video) it fell from the sky. Luckily it was only 2m up and landed on soft grass... no visible damage and no report of a crash(???)

The big question is how to roll back if possible ???

I upgraded to FF6_6.6.6_FCC_Menu and took it for a test flight... I noticed after I connected to the anafi, about 20 seconds later it showed disconnected and all the lights on my battery were off. The Blue light under the bird was still on along with the fan inside. Pressing the battery had no effect. I had to disconnect the battery to get it to stop. I used a different battery and tried to get it in the air, it was hot so i thought maybe it needed to move.... 24 seconds later( have the video) it fell from the sky. Luckily it was only 2m up and landed on soft grass... no visible damage and no report of a crash(???)

The big question is how to roll back if possible ???

Parrot's updates are getting unreliable. I am staying at 6.6.2. Another user on this forum also reported crashing his drone after moving to 6.6.6.

I'm considering to buy a drone with an old 1.41 fw version, is there a trick to pass the height limit? I was thinking to use a sort of fake gps height, does it use the bird gps or the controller gps height for stop a 120 mt?

I'm considering to buy a drone with an old 1.41 fw version, is there a trick to pass the height limit? I was thinking to use a sort of fake gps height, does it use the bird gps or the controller gps height for stop a 120 mt?
It might be, that on 1.4.1 still the "hack" was working.
You have to check the older/st posts about this.
There was a workaround, via flight plan "modding"
Perhaps that even could work with a converted 1 wp litchi mission to a flight plan

It might be, that on 1.4.1 still the "hack" was working.
You have to check the older/st posts about this.
There was a workaround, via flight plan "modding"
Perhaps that even could work with a converted 1 wp litchi mission to a flight plan
Ehmmmmm, can you explain in an easy way? I see it's possible by editing the waypoint but in a normal use is complex..

Buenos dias, estas disponible? ¿Puedes explicar el punto número 5? Gracias. Buen trabajo.

So, you know how we can make flightplans then upload them onto the drone, right?
Those plans are stored in a file somewhere on the device(look back to the start of the thread, you'll find exact location).
You can edit these flightplans to set the desired height level. After saving them, you can then upload it to the drone and execute the plan, and the drone will climb up to that altitude.
It's very hacky and in those firmwares there is still a limit of a 150m of altitude, and you can only control the drone in manual mode and NONE of the dronies, and smart things are working.
Also, once you go down from the set altitude, you cannot climb back up.

I'd consider updating to the latest firmware to get that altitude limit removed and then boost the signal coming from the controller via a signal reflector or a booster mod. (can be done with a shoebox top part and some tinfoil).

Buenos dias, estas disponible? ¿Puedes explicar el punto número 5? Gracias. Buen trabajo.
Translate: Good morning, are you available? Can you explain point number 5? Thank you. Good job.

Point 5 of what? First post?
There is folder called com.parrot.freeflight6 in /Android/OBB.
Rename it to com.parrot.freeflight6_old.
Uninstall original application.
Install FCC mod application, but do not start it.
Rename the folder from com.parrot.freeflight6_old to com.parrot.freeflight6.

[QUOTE = "charleslee, post: 29785, membro: 928"]
FF6_6.6.6_FCC_MENU.apk FCC non funziona con fm 1.6.5 nessun canale da 34 a 48,
[/CITAZIONE]
i confirm

Qual'è la soluzione?

English please, most of the time i use tapatalk. I can't translate it easily.
I'm from holland and i use sometimes also google translate

Official 6.6.6 APK in Ireland

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200308-115303_FreeFlight 6.jpg
    Screenshot_20200308-115303_FreeFlight 6.jpg
    336.5 KB · Views: 47
I think if you had the FCC mod prior to updating to new firmware it sticks.
Someone in the US has reported been stuck in CE so hopefully that won't mean they won't get FCC capability back.
I unfortunately wasn't lucky enough and stupidity updated prior to putting it in FCC so it looks like I'm stuck in CE with eternally crap range!

I think if you had the FCC mod prior to updating to new firmware it sticks.
Someone in the US has reported been stuck in CE so hopefully that won't mean they won't get FCC capability back.
I unfortunately wasn't lucky enough and stupidity updated prior to putting it in FCC so it looks like I'm stuck in CE with eternally crap range!
What range you getting buddy

How stupid is parrot , not you , this is my second ANAFI i feel stupid to have bought another one . the drone is good , its the programmers that are smoking pot

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stefante