Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Freeflight 6 mod app

To think I just sold a hubsan zino pro to get this, 2km range each way on the standard battery with the zino pro and now I'm doing laps around a postage stamp and still getting range issues!

[QUOTE = "charleslee, post: 29799, membro: 928"]
Potresti attaccarlo a un aquilone e avere una portata migliore
[/CITAZIONE]
Altrimenti lo attacchi al cazzo in modo da raderti

Another thread mentioned that Parrot fixed an OBB download request bug and added a new version to the play store.
(This version enhances the battery level management and fixes the data synchronisation issue caused by previous version. )
Would you like to make the new version for FCC?

It is the updated version with the data sync bug fixed.

Reactions: Gipsz Jakab
Parrot What a wonderful Creature!
It generously confuses us.
What should we do to use FCC mod?
I summarize what we know so far, as shown by your own posts on this site

1. Some report that having FF6_6.6.2.2203_FCC installed, and with fw 1.6.3 and 1.6.2 on the RC, they simply installed FF6_6.6.6_FCC_MENU.apk (with the simple uninstallation-installation procedure) and were able to do update in fw 1.6.5 and 1.6.3 in RC, and have FCC mod.
We expect more information from flight tests

2. Some others who did the same did not succeed and now appear to have been locked into CE.

Attention here:
Α. Should someone first update fw to 1.6.4 from 1.6.3 using FF6_6.6.2.203_FCC? before doing anything else?
Some who did this managed to lock the mod FCC (forever ??).
Which is the right one ? This process, or the other one I described above ?

Β. Some who made the update using the original version 6.6.5_rc1 have now been locked in CE mod forever.

Everything now looks like Russian roulette.
I feel the need to propose to Parrot, put the barrel on their heads and try their luck !!!

And the best for the end!
What exactly did they do with these new releases?
What were the real problems and which of them solved ?

Parrot What a wonderful Creature!
It generously confuses us.
What should we do to use FCC mod?
I summarize what we know so far, as shown by your own posts on this site

1. Some report that having FF6_6.6.2.2203_FCC installed, and with fw 1.6.3 and 1.6.2 on the RC, they simply installed FF6_6.6.6_FCC_MENU.apk (with the simple uninstallation-installation procedure) and were able to do update in fw 1.6.5 and 1.6.3 in RC, and have FCC mod.
We expect more information from flight tests

2. Some others who did the same did not succeed and now appear to have been locked into CE.

Attention here:
Α. Should someone first update fw to 1.6.4 from 1.6.3 using FF6_6.6.2.203_FCC? before doing anything else?
Some who did this managed to lock the mod FCC (forever ??).
Which is the right one ? This process, or the other one I described above ?

Β. Some who made the update using the original version 6.6.5_rc1 have now been locked in CE mod forever.

Everything now looks like Russian roulette.
I feel the need to propose to Parrot, put the barrel on their heads and try their luck !!!

And the best for the end!
What exactly did they do with these new releases?
What were the real problems and which of them solved ?
You're not saying that, buddy!

Whoever is in 1.6.3. Updated from FCC to 1.6.5 and remaining FCC.
It looks like 1.6.4 was the critical point and it gave two kinds of results: Whoever updated using Firmware using Fake GPS or FF6_FCC_mod then stayed with the FCC. Anyone who upgraded with the original FF6 and without Fake GPS in a CE country will lose the FCC even after upgrading to 1.6.5.

Forget this toys, now I'm looking in FPV area, much more interesting stuff and you can modify the crap ot if everything. Thinking of stripping the Anafi, put some FC and ESC!!!

I start thinking ... the ce / fcc mode is controlled by the firmware in controller not the anafi one ... is that possible ...?

Reactions: Rafir
You're not saying that, buddy!

Whoever is in 1.6.3. Updated from FCC to 1.6.5 and remaining FCC.
It looks like 1.6.4 was the critical point and it gave two kinds of results: Whoever updated using Firmware using Fake GPS or FF6_FCC_mod then stayed with the FCC. Anyone who upgraded with the original FF6 and without Fake GPS in a CE country will lose the FCC even after upgrading to 1.6.5.
Is it possible to roll back to a previous version? Can u direct to some detail instructions if any?

Is it possible to roll back to a previous version? Can u direct to some detail instructions if any?

Can your Anafi still fly? If so, hover it at low altitude and see if it disconnects again. If everything ok, just check you are getting FCC. Don't think there is anyway to rollback.

I start thinking ... the ce / fcc mode is controlled by the firmware in controller not the anafi one ... is that possible ...?

No the 1.64 firmware changed something on the ANAFI and not the Controller.

How do I know? - Because I am currently testing some Beta software which shows me which country my Anafi is locked to, and I am connecting via WiFi and NOT the controller.

The Anafi clearly shows I am locked to FR, even trying to change the country in this other software, the Anafi switches it back to FR (despite me being in GB)

No its is not possible to rollback at the current time - Various people have tried through the Web GUI on the controller, which actually has the facility, BUT, nobody has been successful in getting it working.

The other side of this, is that potentially it could brick someone's Anafi....... Someone had to be the guinea pig :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
John Turbeville