Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

FREEFLIGHT V6.3.2 (ANDROID), ANAFI V1.3.2 Android fix

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
Thank you for using Anafi and its dedicated app, FreeFlight 6. We strive to offer you the best possible user experience.

In this version the Panorama mode is visible even when Anafi doesn't fly, we improved the stability of the app, and fixed the majority of recent streaming problems. Do not forget to turn off your device's Wi-Fi when you use the Skycontroller 3, and enjoy your flights!

Confirmed to be working on my LG G6 phone and my Lenovo Tab3 7 inch tablet.
Panorama now shows up with out flying. The Luminance histogram only shows now when you use camera settings. No more green or yellow screens switching from camera to video modes.
(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: rsjb41
Just saw this post before hitting the futon for the night.
Did the upgrade and quickly checked the results on my NEC LaVie Tab. I now can see the Panorama choices!
If the weather allows, I will probably take the Anafi out for a test flight tomorrow.
Now it is Zzzzz time
Douglas

Reactions: Jed Anafi
Lovely with an early Christmas present. Thanks Parrot. :)

**** it's 35 minutes ago that the sun went down. So I have to wait until tomorrow to fly a few batteries. Unfortunately, the weather people promise rain almost all the day. :(

Regards Leif.

Last edited:
Oh bloody fantastic news ...... and just in time for Christmas ...... Thank you "Parrot" ....... Cant wait to get home now and upgrade

I now wonder, how many people globally went and purchased new devices!!!!

I still have no GPS on the drone, it was all fine until the update. Reset everything & re loaded app.
Anybody any Ideas. I did sit outside for 10mins with no joy.

Attachments

• 48383572_2061362717256624_9046649822139908096_o.jpg
    48383572_2061362717256624_9046649822139908096_o.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 33
Reactions: Joeanafi
I still have no GPS on the drone, it was all fine until the update. Reset everything & re loaded app.
Anybody any Ideas. I did sit outside for 10mins with no joy.

Sounds like a hardware problem more then a firmware problem. I know you said it happened after the last update but that might have been just a coincidence. You would have to start a ticket with Parrot if thats the case. The only other suggestion is try a Apple phone if you know someone that has one.

Sounds like a hardware problem more then a firmware problem. I know you said it happened after the last update but that might have been just a coincidence. You would have to start a ticket with Parrot if thats the case. The only other suggestion is try a Apple phone if you know someone that has one.
Thanks I have tried it on my Ipad Mini

P1010651-01.jpg

Hmmmm, completely finished is Parrot not on debugging the old errors. In 2k7 video mode and 1.9x zoom and HDR on, the screen gets the fun green colorcast when switching to photo mode. Yes, i can live with that error when it's only the screen that's getting weird and not the APP that stops working. The state can be stopped by switching to video mode, turn off HDR and zoom in to 1x0 and switch to photo mode again. :sneaky:

Regards Leif.

What kind of phone or tablet Landbo? I tried to duplicate what you did on my LG G6 phone and I did not get the colored screen. Before the update yes I would get that happening. They do say they have fixed the majority of recent streaming problems so hopefully they will nail it down for everyone.

I have only tried indoors so not checked GPS but at least I can turn off the drone without the app crashing (typically after a flight). Sony XA2 Android 8.x

Edit: Tested for drone GPS outdoors. Lock okay in a normal time.

Last edited:
What kind of phone or tablet Landbo? I tried to duplicate what you did on my LG G6 phone and I did not get the colored screen. Before the update yes I would get that happening. They do say they have fixed the majority of recent streaming problems so hopefully they will nail it down for everyone.

It's on my Lenovo TAB4 10 PLUS LTE (TB-X704L) that happens. This happens every time I change from video to photo mode as described. :(

Strange but in the previous version of FF6 I could not produce the green screen even if I tried, now I can each time. :sneaky:

Regards Leif.

Strange. My tablet is the lenovo tab3 7 essential. Discontinued model now but I tried with it also and no problems with switching back and forth. I do notice on both my devices I have lost the zoom in photo mode. I can zoom in with 2K video and switch to photo mode and it stays zoomed in and I can zoom back out but it will not allow me to zoom back in.

And it took for ever for the GPS to lock in today but it finally did.

Strange. My tablet is the lenovo tab3 7 essential. Discontinued model now but I tried with it also and no problems with switching back and forth. I do notice on both my devices I have lost the zoom in photo mode. I can zoom in with 2K video and switch to photo mode and it stays zoomed in and I can zoom back out but it will not allow me to zoom back in.

And it took for ever for the GPS to lock in today but it finally did.

Yes you can zoom out but not in.

Yes, it's not uncommon it takes a long time for the GPS to lock the first time after an update or if you have not flown for a while. This is due to the GPS having to get that table up from the satellites describing where each satellite's position is at a given time. The table saves the GPS for next startup and is used for a hot start (quick start) if it is still valid.

You can not compare my and your tablet. Data is here:

Lenovo Tab3 7 - Full tablet specifications
Lenovo Tab 4 10 Plus - Full tablet specifications

You must compare the CPU and GPU/display data. It is probably easiest to find some results for benchmark tests for the two tablets.

Regards Leif.

Android FIX??? I installed the new FF6, first two short flight in the living room was Ok, the third had a lot of problem. I cant see the SD card, Black screen on the live display, FF6 freezing. When the Anafi start and the wifi connection is ok with the Rc, the FF6 stop and exit in a millisecond. 15 years ago I was very happy when I sold my first and last French car. I will be happy again when I will sell this ****. Sorry, I am angry about this. It made a lot of stress for me. I hate it.

Android FIX??? I installed the new FF6, first two short flight in the living room was Ok, the third had a lot of problem. I cant see the SD card, Black screen on the live display, FF6 freezing. When the Anafi start and the wifi connection is ok with the Rc, the FF6 stop and exit in a millisecond. 15 years ago I was very happy when I sold my first and last French car. I will be happy again when I will sell this ****. Sorry, I am angry about this. It made a lot of stress for me. I hate it.

Sorry you are still having problems. In the release notes they made mention to
"Do not forget to turn off your device's Wi-Fi when you use the Skycontroller 3"
Maybe this will help. I still get a black screen but all I have to do is unplug the USB cable and plug it back in and it is fine after that.

If none of this helps hopefully you can get your money back or sell it for a good price.
Good luck.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut