Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

New Anafi Firmware & Battery Update March 4th 2020 V1.6.5_FF6 V6.6.6

The Anafi firmware cannot be rolled back..... certainly not by us. Some have tried and bricked their Anafi. Yes Parrot must have an option, and actually there is an option in the GUI interface when you go to its IP address, but when you try it fails.

Developers say nobody has write access to the system. Will be like DJI now, all encrypted and locked down..... Yes someone will eventually blow it open, but I think we will have moved on to another drone by then :)

has to be all down to a checksum somewhere in the firmware file...

Seems there is a v1.67 Firmware doing the rounds..... Presume thats just appeared on the scene

But cannot see anything in the Parrot release notes

I just checked Freeflight 6.6.6 there is indeed a 1.6.7 update available

Someone will eventually find a way to use jtag on the Anafi, remove problematic firmware and flash modified firmware

Well volunteered that man ?

Lets face it, you cannot do any more damage than what Parrot has done with these latest releases. Lets see what jewels they have in 1.6.7

Reactions: catkinson80
Does anyone have any idea of what the pinouts are for the bank of 8 pins between the battery and the Anafi ?
Logically, they also have a USB, 4pc connection, because you can download the contents of the SD card by connecting the battery to the computer.

On the iPhone you can see it in the app folder; there will be latest firmware

today no gps on controller. reset, reinstalled, recalibrated and tried several times. Done shows 17. Yesterday no problems.

If you don't have wifi+cellular model then no you do not have a GPS.
Standard Ipads don't come with GPS.
You need a after market GPS hooked up through bluetooth for it to work. So any Android device would be better

Well maybes it is related to your particular tablet then ?
I thought only the really early iPads had no gps but I must confess I don't know a great deal about iPads.

Is your pad showing GPS, other apps, not the A-GPS apps, but real sat apps?

I guess going back to android. My question is do I reset controller and drone before I connect the Nvida Shield?
I like the Ipad because of the better screen. I have run my P4 and Mavic 2 with no problems.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dave01