Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

New Follow modes

Vegasrobbi

Reaction score
Anyone have experience with the new follow modes? After only two flights here is what think.

Follow Track follows from the rear similar to DJI's standard(non profile) mode. So even if you start tracking from the front Anafi will clock around to 6 O'Clock as you move.

Follow Lock follows from a fixed heading not relevant to the subject rotation similar to Halo and Solo's standard Follow mode.

Follow Dynamic follows from a moving vantage point based on the rotation of the subject; I could be wrong here because I have not had much time to test.

Follow Orbit, Boomarang, Tornado... are great features which can be used during Follow which makes Anafi one step ahead of other Follow drones IMO.

I like these new modes but would like to understand them better and I cannot find documentation. I will continue to experiment and report.

Reactions: Jed Anafi
Anyone have experience with the new follow modes? After only two flights here is what think.

Follow Track follows from the rear similar to DJI's standard(non profile) mode. So even if you start tracking from the front Anafi will clock around to 6 O'Clock as you move.

Follow Lock follows from a fixed heading not relevant to the subject rotation similar to Halo and Solo's standard Follow mode.

Follow Dynamic follows from a moving vantage point based on the rotation of the subject; I could be wrong here because I have not had much time to test.

Follow Orbit, Boomarang, Tornado... are great features which can be used during Follow which makes Anafi one step ahead of other Follow drones IMO.

I like these new modes but would like to understand them better and I cannot find documentation. I will continue to experiment and report.

I just fell across this video, which I think answers your questions very accurately. I actually count Ethan Mitchel to be significantly more competent in photo and video than many of the other testers on YouTube. Try to see some of his other videos.

Regards Leif.

I just fell across this video, which I think answers your questions very accurately. I actually count Ethan Mitchel to be significantly more competent in photo and video than many of the other testers on YouTube. Try to see some of his other videos.

Regards Leif.

Yes this confirms my understanding of those modes thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gearsgood