Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

New Update For Anafi--ANAFI 1.6.4 THERMAL, MPP 1.6.3, FREEFLIGHT 6.6.5 IOS & ANDROID

The release notes said FF6 is now FREEFLIGHT 6.6.5 IOS & ANDROID
but I am not seeing this on Google Play Store. My App still sits at v6.6.2
It did want me to update the Anafi firmware which I did.
Hope this is not another Parrot screw up with the Apps again.

My big concern is how they can send out a update stating that FF6 has been updated and when you go to Google play store there is no update yet the firmware wanted to be updated from the old App.
This does not give me a warm fuzzy feeling when they roll out updates like this.

some users in the UK have received the FF6 update, yet I haven't... really don't instill any confidence in me either...

go into Google play and then My Apps& games, then go to installed and scroll down to you locate FF6 click on it and see if it informs you of the update...

go into Google play and then My Apps& games, then go to installed and scroll down to you locate FF6 click on it and see if it informs you of the update...

Nope not yet. Not a big deal as weather here is icy mist and over cast. Not a good day for flying.
Pix4Dcapture did update this morning though

I just did the update for my iOS iPad mini 4 : 6.6.5
And for my Android Pocophone : 6.6.5 rc1 ??
I guess I’ll try it first on the iPad ...

I think they have messed up something with the update - the version is coming back as 6.6.5rc1 on play store.

Hey @davyg, you get this last update and hope you will enjoy it (see @Agustine ... I did not even mention the Brexit or the cold weather to send an update from France ... I must be improving !!)

we are still in the EU until the end of the year....LOL.... although I did purchase a new guitar last week from a German music store before the Brexit deadline this month...... :)

Reactions: MustangPhil

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dave01