Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Rivacre Pond: 6 Month Time lapse (FLIGHT PLAN)

ROBANAFI

Reaction score

Time-lapse video of the Pump Pit pond taken from December 2018 to June 2019. I flew one flight with the Anafi every month using Flight Plan around the pond and overlaid the videos to try and make it as seamless as possible. I missed January due to a drone failure(Parrot replaced under warranty :) ) and i was hoping to do a full 12 months, but then i found out about the Capenhurst no fly zone! Basically this place is within 3 miles of a British Nuclear Fuels plant and there has been a drone sighting near the place. i imagine it was flying pretty close to BNFL and even though this area i'm flying is just on the edge of the 3 mile circle, all the social media/police posts about it is just not worth me taking the risk. gutted, i really wanted to do 12 months

Reactions: jefmob_1
Nice idea ! I think I recognize Filmora ? Did you just cut the sequences and line them up in the timeline ?

Couldn't you contact BNFL and show them this video and ask whether they have any concerns about you doing more of the same? As you have already given up on the project what's the worst that could happen? I mean apart from a life sentence for spying.

Another great video - what a shame you can't do the full 12 months.

I'm curious about your thoughts on the February segment - about 0'30 to 0'47 - there's quite a bit of 'wobble' (non-technical term) in the top third of the video.... my Anafi videos seem to do this sometimes and if anything it's getting more frequent, and starting to annoy me! I have tried doing some tests to prove various situations where it occurs (my original theory was flying into a strong breeze) but some tests disprove the theory - so I still haven't figured out yet if it's totally random. It's often hard to spot unless watching on a big monitor (usually phone or laptop screen don't accentuate it enough to be annoying) so on a larger TV it becomes more obvious.

Can you tell me if you have seen this happen frequently on your videos, and if so, has it got worse, and do you have any thoughts on what is causing it? I may raise it with Parrot but am still gathering evidence!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clansman320