Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Show Anafi Log Project

Yes Tom, congratulations, this is a bug. Corrected now.
Thank you for testing.

br HE

Thanks @Augustine. I have added the first two pictures to icon and splash. Let's see if we can keep that.

Something I noticed is until the .xml file gets generated from closing the program the .JSON files do not show up until the next time you open the program at least for me. Might want to add that to your history log for new users.

Or hit F5 to refresh.
However, this is not good. I need to think about, why this happens. At the moment I do not understand why the change of the directory selection will be ignored in this case. I hope, I can solve this soon.

br HE

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
New version V0.5 is available on the server
http://h-elsner.mooo.com/downloads/ShowAnafiLog.zip

Now all features are in. Measurement units conversion is working, cursor in 2nd chart too.
My assumption is that Anafi delivers all data in metric in the JSON file. because I do not own an Anafi I cannot do proper tests. Now it is up to you, doing tests for identifying enum values, checking measurement units, directions, altitude and so on against reality.

Please help to find bugs.

br HE

Hey.

First, thank you for the great work you do for us.

I have found that the logs are not sorted correctly on the opening page. Can't it be done and sort by the date and time that the flight starts and not what the file is called in directory?

Regards, Leif.

Udklip.PNG

Currently it scans the files as they are in the directory. Due to strange file names the sorting is a gamble.

I will think about a sorting routine, called by click on the header. I do not want to sort during scanning because this adds more runtime before first start.

LINUX link works now. It was a problem during upload to server.

It was easier as I thought, now it's possible to sort the overwiew list by clicking on the header. Double-click inverts the sort direction.
Just uploaded this version as V0.6.

At times I grab the Anafi and turn the Anafi upside down to shut off. This is of course reported as a crash. As you can see from the following two pictures the program displays it at the end of the flight as a #5 "Flight Angle Exceeded" in red. Works perfectly.
Screen_Details_2.png
Screen_Log data_1.png

What I ask myself:
Is there an internal crash counter in Anafi, that could be read out?
I ask because there is no ongoing crash counter in the flight logs.

What I ask myself:
Is there an internal crash counter in Anafi, that could be read out?
I ask because there is no ongoing crash counter in the flight logs.

I was playing around with FreeFlight Pro the other day and noticed if I logged into my Parrot account the App would show a counter for crashes. This is for the Anafi. I heard some time ago that Parrot was working on making a pro App for the Anafi. Perhaps for the commercial end users. noidea (1).gif

20190129_084632_rmscr.jpg

Is the crash value being read by analysing the 214 flights?. If you deleted a flight with a crash from the Parrot servers would that figure become 62 crashes?

It is interesting that on @Agustine 's flight log above the tilt angle is -1.252770 radians which is about 72 degrees. The log registered a crash on the 4th line that this angle was recorded with a time diference of 75 ms. This must mean that an angle of less less than 90 degrees, in this case 72 degrees, will trigger the crash flag.It is also interesting that some of the rows have the same time to the millisecond.

On FF6 Android app if you go onto the "My Flights" screen you can slide the flight to the left to reveal a dustbin icon.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clansman320