Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Show Anafi Log Project

I did not know about this site and will definitely try it !
Do you know if you can export the video file they render on this site (or do you screen-capture it ?)
I have only done a screen capture from there. It has gone through a few changes since I used it so I am not sure what options it offers now.

Reactions: MustangPhil
There are not so many LINUX user around. Otherwise I would get some complaint about a not working version of ShowAnafiLog. However, this is updated now with a working version for LINUX.

br He

There are not so many LINUX user around. Otherwise I would get some complaint about a not working version of ShowAnafiLog. However, this is updated now with a working version for LINUX.

br He

Excellent work, and thanks a lot for your efforts.

If I may add to the "Wishlist" :) ?

a native Mac version would be great.

or have you considered developing on GitHub, and having the source code available for others to compile it for Mac, and also helping with the burden of maintaining and improving ?

What about "attacking" directly the FDR directory on the card and the .bin files ?

Best regards

A wishlist is welcome, but as in real life, not all wishes comes true ;-).

A native MAC version is possible but I don't have access to a MAC. If someone want to compile the source I would send it to her/him. The app is written by Lazarus IDE and the source can be compliled for Windows, LINUX, MAC and some other OS like Raspbian or OS/2 (if someone remember).

Lazarus for MAC: Installing Lazarus on MacOS X - Free Pascal wiki
------
Currently I don't use github. It's "too big" for my hobby. I can live without versioning, the question is, how long. It is worth to think about svn or git.
----------
The FDR log files are a strange mixture of text and binary values. I cound not find any decsription/documentation for that. This is a big black hole for me.

br HE

A native MAC version is possible but I don't have access to a MAC. If someone want to compile the source I would send it to her/him. The app is written by Lazarus IDE and the source can be compliled for Windows, LINUX, MAC and some other OS like Raspbian or OS/2 (if someone remember).

------
Currently I don't use github. It's "too big" for my hobby. I can live without versioning, the question is, how long. It is worth to think about svn or git.
----------
The FDR log files are a strange mixture of text and binary values. I cound not find any decsription/documentation for that. This is a big black hole for me.

br HE

I have an iMac sat here doing nothing (not a mac person), more than happy to give it a go for you OR there is a 2nd option if you are familiar with MAC, could setup a remote session and then just leave you to it :) dont know if they do Teamviewer for the Mac but if they dont I am sure there will be other options.

Failing that, some sort of guidance doc and I am happy to learn.

Thanks for the fantastic work you have been doing on this, and I believe you dont even own an Anafi...... What a top guy ..... Maybe we should crowd fund you one :) after all you are giving us the application, and I believe many would be more than happy to to put into the coffers.

I'm also not an MAC person, no knowledge except some UNIX basics. I don't know if a remote access is possible. You must open gates inside your router what is not a good idea. There are a lot of bad guys that can use this as gateway into your private network.
How old is that MAC? Is it on x86 base or still PowerPC? Can you check the OS version, please?

br HE

------
----------

br HE

Give me a couple of hours to look at Pascal again (almost 35 years without looking at it :) ) and then I could build it and send to you the executable.

The GitHub thing is quite easy, once you get a gui manager for GitHub, and it's free :)

Here are the source files for the project. For everybody who is intrested in...
It can be compiled for other languages too. Simply add a new *inc file as copy from anafi_en.inc but with the strings in your language. The file must be coded as UTF-8.

ShowAnafiLog.lpi is the project file to open in Lazarus IDE. All other files must be in the same directory.

br HE

Edit: Zip file removed, no more valid. Source is now available here: h-elsner/showanafilog

Last edited:
I've just downloaded the software and spent a couple of hours looking at all my flight data with it ... Fantastic piece of work - very much appreciated! This adds an extra dimension to the enjoyment of flying the Anafi.

I could hardly find any issues at all, so I hope you don't mind me mentioning one very small thing, but I guess it would be easy to fix ... in the Overview tab, when clicking on any of the columns from Ceiling across to Min battery level in order to sort numerically, the sorting is done on the initial character, hence you get something like 38, 39, 40, 5, 8. Very minor point!

Thanks for all your hard work on this. Great software.

Reactions: Helitom56
Good point! The default sort procedure is 'as text'. Now it's overwritten by sort as numbers. Looks better....

Thanks for bug report.

I knocked at the door in Parrots Developer forum. Let's hope someone there can help with enum values in the logfiles like flying_state, alert_state etc.

br HE

It sounds exciting Helmuth.

May I ask if it is possible to get a switch sometime, so we can see the copter's slope in degrees in not radians ?

Regards, Leif.

This is pretty cool, thanks so much for this :)

I had a failure just after Christmas and the drone fell out of the sky from 100m(under warranty/replaced). I was doing the 360 panorama and i've checked the flight on your program and still cant find any reason why it failed. the KML exporting is great!!

if anyone wants to look at the flight its here: 0914_2018-12-26T100426+0000_D988F2_0003.json

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viking