Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

skycontroller 2 solaris mod 2020 Help!

Hello mike

I have an update of mi situation. Thing is that when cellphone not connected to skc2, it will beber lose conection betewen drone and skc2. But when i connect cellphone, it will randomly lose conection betewen skc and the bebop 2, there is Any whay that i could meassure the components near the USb Port no the skc2?
Auriga bebop doesent let me connect, only freeflight. Another question did You install all the upgrades of solaris PES? If i update mi firmware i vlhave to reinstall those PES upgrades?
Thanks have a nice day

I would use pes and see what the antenna readings are. The video posted describes the procedure. It will help narrow down the problem.

If you upgrade the firmware,. then yes you have to apply the changes again.

Hello Mike
Thing is that i can't acces to the skyc2 with the adb thing (posted picture from solaris videoScreenshot_2021-03-18-07-42-34-872_com.google.android.youtube.jpg) the ./adb doesent work for me. I have to install someting that refeer to adb? Thanks and sorry for bothering.

The ip address for the black joystick controller is different, if you get pes running on the drone and display the antenna readings, on the right will be the ip address of the controller. This should be a screenshot of when I modified my V3 controller.

Attachments

• Screenshot 04.jpg
    Screenshot 04.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
Reactions: Swordfish
The ip address for the black joystick controller is different, if you get pes running on the drone and display the antenna readings, on the right will be the ip address of the controller. This should be a screenshot of when I modified my V3 controller.
Hello again Mike i can't acces PES on skc2 i left an image. Another thing, You want the ceramic antennas? I could send to You if You want. IMG_20210319_154502.jpg

Mike i could connect to PES on both, skc2 and bebop 2. Left side is bebop, roght side skc2, thing is that the skc2 side is not like solaris video, Any idea? The above picture is mine, and the other is from the solaris video. Thanks mikeIMG_20210319_162525.jpgScreenshot_2021-03-19-16-42-20-193_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

You have a space between ./ and pes, should be ./pes

The black joystick skycontroller's readings will be different then what he shows in the video, that one in the video is the silver stick version. The bebop2 side will be the same

I could use those ceramic antennas, it might improve the distance since I have that type controller.

Mike

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clansman320