Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Turning the Drone Off

isabetabug

Reaction score
Good day,

I browsed the flight application and searched the forum and the manual before turning here to post a thread in search of the answer to my presumably simple question.

New drone owner here. I just turned on the drone and my phone and updated the software. When I was done, the drone was still ON. How do I turn the Anafi Drone off?
The only way I was able to turn it off was by disconnecting the battery. (I hope that is ok for the device)

Thanks

It appears that I've been trained by my other devices to press and hold down power buttons to power down.

Thanks! The quick click worked.

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
It isn't quite as simple as this. I once got myself into a terrible situation of having my Anafi "flying" inside my house with props reversed (**** Chinese instructions!) it was pushing itself into the carpet. I thought I could switch it off by pressing the button on the battery (using a selfie stick to avoid chewing my fingers up). One single press doesn't work in this situation, which I suppose is good, if something falls on the button whilst flying you wouldn't want it to just shut down in mid-air. So one press is all it requires except while it believes it is in-flight.

If you're asking why didn't I just hit the take-off/land button ... so am I. Brain fart? Anyway, I somehow got it to stop and it didn't come to any harm. I then put the props on the right way around.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drodgers34