Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

what is the problem of my anafi's gimbal?

Anafiowner

Reaction score
Hello, my anafi camera gimbal is weird. About six to seven months ago, the same symptom occurred and was entrusted to the French headquarters for repair, but at that time, the drone was still under warranty, so it was repaired free of charge. But now that the warranty period is over, I'm afraid to pay for transportation and litigation to send repairs, so I'd like to find a solution here. Symptoms are that once the drone is first turned on, the gimbal works very well. However, as soon as the drone was launched and controlled, the camera moved strangely, and the phrase camera error appeared on the app while looking at the strange place. It was definitely normal until it flew away. What's the solution to this? Help me.

The Anafi can loosen it's cables with a relatively small jostle. Not to fear, it's often easy to fix. As a first try, do the easiest. In this video:
at 1:12 you can see the removal of a rubbery thing holding down a ribbon connector terminated in a shiny metal piece, visible until it is pried out at 1:28 or so.
For a 1st try, don't do pry it out of even remove the rubber piece. Merely push the metal piece firmly straight down into the connector. Reassemble and see if it helped.
Good Luck!

Reactions: Szaszák György
The Anafi can loosen it's cables with a relatively small jostle. Not to fear, it's often easy to fix. As a first try, do the easiest. In this video:
at 1:12 you can see the removal of a rubbery thing holding down a ribbon connector terminated in a shiny metal piece, visible until it is pried out at 1:28 or so.
For a 1st try, don't do pry it out of even remove the rubber piece. Merely push the metal piece firmly straight down into the connector. Reassemble and see if it helped.
Good Luck!
I fixed my anafi by the way you wrote. I really appreciate. thanks

Reactions: 70Falcon
A have 2 anafi, with 4 kamera. All kameras ok, starting... but gimbal not starting. Help?
Does anyone have an idea how to pair them? There were some that worked, but after the ribbon cable broke, I mixed up the parts...

Attachments

• 16679899247072869081545930303241.jpg
    16679899247072869081545930303241.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame