Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi firmware by serial number?

strife84

Reaction score
Hi! I was very interested in buying the parrot anafi but I'm not sure anymore after the recent updates. My question is: which firmware version am I going to find in this drone? There's a new one in a local shop and they have it since last christmas, I think. I live in Italy. Is there a way to check the fw version from the serial number? Plus, I can't go out due to quarantine so I can only order it online.

Reactions: MEBO
In case the box is from BEFORE 2020, you will get it with the fw available, when it got shipped.
I know a dealer with 2 boxes from x-mas 2018.
But what is in there, specific WHICH fw?
You'll have to open and activate it, methinks!

Try this for the production date:
production date by serial
the actual fw of that time should be on the bird, imho

Reactions: MEBO and strife84
Hi! I was very interested in buying the parrot anafi but I'm not sure anymore after the recent updates. My question is: which firmware version am I going to find in this drone? There's a new one in a local shop and they have it since last christmas, I think. I live in Italy. Is there a way to check the fw version from the serial number? Plus, I can't go out due to quarantine so I can only order it online.
Ciao credo sia ininfluente la versione firmware di ANAFI che vuoi acquistare, andrà comunque aggiornato all,'ultima versione 1.6.7

Hi I think the firmware version of ANAFI you want to buy is irrelevant, it will still be updated to the latest version 1.6.7

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: strife84

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame