Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Any custom skins for the Anafi+Controller?

The disappointing part for me so far in relation to all of the skins I have seen is that none of them get applied underneath! What's with that? We look up at it in the sky, surely the makers of these skins should have worked that out by now! :unsure:

Anything to help make it more obvious & easier to find in the sky would be great, in my eyes.

Last edited:
Reactions: astrex
Scrub my previous comment! I have found a clever German designer, Daniel Eichenhofer, that does indeed have skins that wrap completely around the Anafi. I'm so glad that somebody else saw the sense in this!

His Anafi range of skins is available here.

I reckon looking up at either of these should make it slightly easier to pinpoint as a high contrast to the sky or clouds above.

Must be something wrong with his website on english translate, added to the basket, completed my details, and wont move to payment options..... Maybe that means I get them free :)

Or a more sinister reason ....... "BREXIT" :)

Nice looking skin, going for the Hi Vis Red........ If I can

• Wow
Reactions: Krusty Geeza
Dropped him an email, not a great fan of ebay, but may be my only option, hopefully I will hear from him later today. Thanks for digging that out Krusty Geeza

Dropped him an email, not a great fan of ebay, but may be my only option, hopefully I will hear from him later today. Thanks for digging that out Krusty Geeza
You're most welcome.

Turns out my thought, which was supposedly based on logic, that the sky appearing blue, therefore the most highly visible colours up there would be those opposite it on the colour wheel was in fact way off base! :rolleyes:

Scrub my previous comment! I have found a clever German designer, Daniel Eichenhofer, that does indeed have skins that wrap completely around the Anafi. I'm so glad that somebody else saw the sense in this!

His Anafi range of skins is available here.

I reckon looking up at either of these should make it slightly easier to pinpoint as a high contrast to the sky or clouds above.

That is Dankla, a forum member here, and his skins are available on eBay as well fr a diffrent checkout system than his own website.

Just ordered the Hi Vis Red ..... Going to drive my dog nuts as she hates with a passion anything in Hi Vis....... shall need to be careful

• Haha
Nice. Just had notification that mine have shipped........ Now if only the eyes weren't dodgy, I might be able to make a half decent job ....... I will need to be patient and not rush it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut