Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

anyone has same problem ? video is abnormal for first 2 seconds.

flyflyfly

Reaction score
anyone has same problem?
many thumbnails are broken and videos are also broken for first 2 seconds.
I used the bundle memory card.
and it seems that this problem was reproduced at auto-flight mode like smart dronie.

SmartSelect_20181013-145452_Gallery.jpg

anyone has same problem?
many thumbnails are broken and videos are also broken for first 2 seconds.
I used the bundle memory card.
and it seems that this problem was reproduced at auto-flight mode like smart dronie.

View attachment 380

Yes I've seen that before when I was trying to shot with an SD card that was near too slow for 100 mbps video. However, I have not seen it on the included 16GB SD card. It was especially bad when I tried out the HDR video mode.

Regards Leif.

Indeed, I gave on the provided card after the first flight. Also it is not big enough to record a complete flight with the default 4K settings.

I only had that problem when i was using the supplied SD card. After using a faster card I have not seen it happen since. And yes I think it was only 4K that it happened on.

Happy to read that. I had this behavior too last week-end. And, that was the first time i shoot in 4k! But i haven’t that for all the video. It seems related to Dronies too...

Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk

I have seen it during one day's flying. Never seen it before that day or after that day. I have used the same card on all flights before, during and after the problem. It has not bothered me as I almost never use the footage captured during the first seconds of a flight. It gets boring to constantly have a picture of the ground and the first metre of the Anafi flights in videos.
Regards
Douglas

Hi there.
Yes, confirmed on my first flight. Never happened after.
I was using the original microSD with HDR.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut