Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

APK From Parrot Web Site with Firmware Update 1.6.1 Pros & Cons

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
Please use this post for any improvements you might have found or problems that you might have found.
Lets try and keep all comments about this update here so everyone can find them.
Thanks

First off I was going to wait till Google Play had the updated FF6 but since there seems to be a lot of us already using the updated App and firmware I will keep this open for others to post their findings.

So far for me the up date went smoothly. After the up date it had my camera in red and wanted me to do a camera calibration which I did. The calibration was different then any that I have seen in the past. Had a few more twists and turns added to it from what I could tell.
I noticed my flight count sat at 36 when I have well over 300 flights. Took some time to get back to normal.
Also the Follow Me & Flight Plan where locked up making them useless
Thanks to @wilb0 if you click to buy again, it comes up with Google pay and it says visaxxxfake. All you need to do is just click that and it purchased without any cost to you.
The Firmware update also seems to have taken care of the smooth joining of two video files so you do not get that green transition in your final video.

Also make sure you go over all your settings as mine changed to default values.

Seems thatFF6 is back on PlayStore
FF6 Version from Parrot 6.5.2rc4 max altiude 4000m
FF6 Version downloaded from PlayStore 6.5.3 max altiutude 150m?

hello is not the version but it is the firmware of the drone as I magically updated it with all the versions of ff6 the maximum altitude is 4 km

Hi i'm new here I bought the anafi today the drone have a problem ..... the drone does not seem the altitude well and in take off it gets up a little and then lands or stays there with the engine runnings withouth flying while if it starts from the all regular

Thank you guys

Seems thatFF6 is back on PlayStore
FF6 Version from Parrot 6.5.2rc4 max altiude 4000m
FF6 Version downloaded from PlayStore 6.5.3 max altiutude 150m?
Rc4 is limiting my max distance to 2 km.
Unfortunately max height still only 150 m

my Anafi fails to take off the engines activates it gets up a bit and then leans in without giving me errors ... it only takes off starting from the hand .... today I got the drone also is not stable as it does up and down continuous

Please reply me

Hi i'm new here I bought the anafi today the drone have a problem ..... the drone does not seem the altitude well and in take off it gets up a little and then lands or stays there with the engine runnings withouth flying while if it starts from the all regular

my Anafi fails to take off the engines activates it gets up a bit and then leans in without giving me errors ... it only takes off starting from the hand .... today I got the drone also is not stable as it does up and down continuous

Please reply me

It's enough to write it once, and also, you should make a new thread for your own issues, that way, it'll be more visible to others.
Try to do a factory reset, and check if it solves the problem. Hold the power button on the battery until the led on the battery flashes red. After that, try again.
If the issue is still there, then return the drone, and get a new one.

Reactions: bodhi
To the new update: I've noticed that even though I'm using the same Google Account as I used when previously purchased the extras, and the same Parrot account as before, I can't seem to restore the purchases. I thought that clicking on the pay would solve it, but I got charged again, for £0.99. I raised the matter to the support team, i'll update this post with the advancement.

However, by using the "inhouse" version what you can get from the website, you can get them for free, because it uses a fake sandbox card as payment for testing. I've updated the drone and the controller and as Agustine says, the gimbal calibration got more advanced, and the altitude now goes up to 4km instead of 150m as before.
I haven't tried to fly yet with this new update, but i'll give it a go tomorrow hopefully, if the weather is kind enough and report back with this too.

hello is not the version but it is the firmware of the drone as I magically updated it with all the versions of ff6 the maximum altitude is 4 km
The FCC frequencies are unlocked in Europe as the modified app? are there channels 36 to 48 in the channel list?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190829_211751_com.parrot.freeflight6.jpg
    Screenshot_20190829_211751_com.parrot.freeflight6.jpg
    398.5 KB · Views: 100
From this screen i see no fcc. I think use the old beta to upgrade firmware and test the last modded apk 6.53 to force fcc if works.

BTW, can someone upload here the apk?
The version I'm downloading from their site (6.5.2-rc4) does not have the update nor the 4km altitude.
Only a decreased "max distance", from 4 to 2 km.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ritchh