Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Flight plan for Parrot Anafi online

abant

Reaction score
It has been a long time since I started working on the project, so to get information about working with the app, I recommend reading the "Help" page.
--------------------------------------------------------

On this page, you can create a flight plan for Anafi in the form of an orbit around the POI. The page is in two languages - Spanish and Russian.
After entering all the data, you get a zip archive.The archive contains two files: "savedPlan.json" and "screenshot.png"
If you are using an Android device, unpack the archive to the "sdcard/Free Flight 6 /flightPlan" folder. I don't know the file format for iOS, so I'm not sure it's exactly the same.
After unpacking the archive, a new flight plan will appear in FreeFlight 6.
I didn't have a chance to experience the result. If anyone tries it, I would appreciate your feedback.

Versión española
Русская версия
Englisn version
--------------------------------------------------------

New flight plan model. Flying in a vertical spiral for shooting tower-like objects.
Versión española
Русская версия
English version
---------------------------------------------------------

If you have the opportunity to do so, please upload the video that you shot while using the generated flight plan, indicating the parameters of the plan. This will help other users correctly select the necessary parameters.

Remember that before starting a flight, you must check all the parameters of the plan: the position of the points, the height and speed at each point. Make sure that there are no objects in the flight zone that can become an obstacle.

Last edited:
Looks interesting.
Not sure what I might be doing wrong as I keep getting this message.
Ошибка which in English means Mistake.
If you input the wrong numbers in the boxes you get a red outline, mine are outlined in blue which I assume is OK. Still when I hit create this flight plan I get that error.

Looks interesting.
Not sure what I might be doing wrong as I keep getting this message.
Ошибка which in English means Mistake.
If you input the wrong numbers in the boxes you get a red outline, mine are outlined in blue which I assume is OK. Still when I hit create this flight plan I get that error.
Please take a screenshot with the entered data.
There are restrictions on the values in the fields.
1. All fields are required.
2. All fields except the first one are numeric.
3. The POI name must not be longer than 40 characters.

Yes I tried in another location and changed some of my numbers and it worked this time. My first one must have a bad number in one of the fields.

Having Orbits preloaded would be a advantage over using touch & fly, POI and orbit as you have to be flying the Anafi for that option to work. This here you just call up your Flight plan and hit go. Snowed here again today. Kind of sucks so no flying till it warms up a bit. I might give it a go later today. It will be interresting to see if the Anafi makes a smooth circle or stops at each waypoint. ?

One thing I noticed looking over the waypoints the orbit is not complete until you close the first and last waypoints. Would be nice to have that option on the web page.

Sometimes it works and sometimes it does not. Wanted to test it at the Ball field this afternoon but it keeps giving me a error.

Opera Snapshot_2020-04-19_124946_esparus.online.png

One thing I noticed looking over the waypoints the orbit is not complete until you close the first and last waypoints. Would be nice to have that option on the web page.
It should be working now.

Attachments

• Ball Field.zip
    5 KB · Views: 23
Great. Glad you got it sorted. I just tried another with no problems. Now if the wind dies down I can get some testing in. ?

Nice one, thanks.
Now it works for me too!

And in case, people copy/paste the url from this
( Órbitas)
website on Chrome into google, you can even translate it into english or your native language and run it easily!
(I did it on chrome and on SRWare Iron)

001.jpg
002.jpg

Some minor improvements to the web page if it can be done.
Add a place to type in your location for easier navigation on the map.
Add the option to close the loop.
Option for metric or imperial.

I gave it a try. Seems to work just fine. I forgot to close the loop on this one so there was a gap in the Orbit. Will upload the video later tonight to see how it turned out. Did a very slow orbit, 1m/s

Screenshot 2020-04-19 15.06.09.png

Reactions: zandoli and abant
Now a full orbit is created. After passing the last point, the drone returns to the starting point of the orbit. Thus, the total number of points is formally one more than you enter in the form, but in fact the same number, since the first point and the last one have the same coordinates.

1587323610293.png 1587323896629.png

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
I gave it a try. Seems to work just fine. I forgot to close the loop on this one so there was a gap in the Orbit. Will upload the video later tonight to see how it turned out. Did a very slow orbit, 1m/s

This is great!
And I've already fixed the orbit plot. See my previous message.

Reactions: Jagerbomb52

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut