Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Freeflight 6 mod app - With Special Features

It is too wet and windy here to fly the Anafi so I just made sure that all of the functions e.g. camera worked and that the mV indication was accurate on the ground. I see no reason why flying should be affected.

I did notice that when I connected to the Anafi using the modded app it asked me whether I wanted to update the drone and controller. I sensibly pressed the "Cancel" button and it did not ask me a second time. Make sure that you have a copy of the 6.6.2 .obb file as this can be deleted when uninstalling the previous version of FF6.

@Liger 1956 has tried the build, so I have added a download link to the original post.
I couldn't wait until tomorrow ... I tried but only on the ground.
Now everything that didn't work with the new version works. The camera and its controls also work.
The test flight is still back, but I think everything will be fine.
Thanks again!

I couldn't wait until tomorrow ... I tried but only on the ground.
Now everything that didn't work with the new version works. The camera and its controls also work.
The test flight is still back, but I think everything will be fine.
Thanks again!
Today I fully charged the 1st battery and flew it low and up to a storage voltage of 7.6V. It’s only because I haven’t had more time and won’t for a while, so storage is important.
Flight time: 12 minutes.
I took a screenshot of the flight showing the battery voltage for the charge%. I show in 10% steps:
Battery monitor.jpg

Last edited:
That looks good. From what I understand it appears that the FF6 % value and the actual voltage agree to some extent when using a good battery. My batteries have reported capacities of 100% and 99%.

Not wishing any one crashes, but now we have this voltage & level display - it would be good if we started to gather some data on what is happening with the battery when someone has a fall out of the sky and when the Anafi does a critical autoland with battery levels at 30-50+ % !!

Last edited:
Not wishing any one crashes, but now we have this voltage & level display - it would be good if we started gather some data on what is happening with the battery when someone has a fall out of the sky and when the Anafi does a critical autoland with battery levels at 30-50+ % !!
Good idea, is there a log recorded that can be reviewed?

Many people use a screen recorder on their phone/tablet during flights. You can then manually note down the voltages at 100%, 90%, 80% etc. and at any auto land. These, together with the Battery Maximum Capacity, as reported by FF6 could be collated, along with the Anafi and battery firmware versions, in a new thread or an online spreadsheet.

Buenos días, cuestione que este apk modificado de ff6.7.0 se pueda instalar, ¿verdad? El resto de las apk relacionadas con la batería se pueden instalar por separado o solo instalando la apk ff6.7.0. ¿Está todo instalado?

Buenos días, cuestione que este apk modificado de ff6.7.0 se pueda instalar, ¿verdad? El resto de las apk relacionadas con la batería se pueden instalar por separado o solo instalando la apk ff6.7.0. ¿Está todo instalado?
You must install the full modified APK, there is no separate APK that will just give you the battery information.

Debe instalar el APK modificado completo, no hay un APK separado que solo le brinde la información de la batería.
Muchas Gracias por responder. También gracias por compartir tu apk todo lo que nos permite mejorar la apk y así volar de mejor manera se agradece nuestro anafi. Ahora lo voy a probar, soy de Temuco Chile con la apk original no alcanzada a más de 300m de distancia, con otra apk de auriga he llegado más lejos, ojalá esto me permita volar una distancia mayor. Finalmente en cuanto a la cámara, ¿se aumentó el zoom o hubo alguna mejora?

The mod app work well , take this afternoon

2 flights with Mod App FF6 and 18650 Mod with voltage Feature ,see the LI-ION sag and Auto landing voltage .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0m8A-MbcTrk&t=533s

00:10 Lift off with no-mame li ion
08:45 Auto-landing
12:05 Lift off with useless Li-ion (no-name)
13:10 Second auto-landing
18:30 Second Flight with new Li ion (sony VTC6)
25:50 Auto Landing

It looks to me that he made three separate flights. The first and last were about 8 minutes long.
Yes , besause the software don't udestand the low voltage ,need to know the KV of motor , and now the voltage neccessery to maintian the stationary and mod that .

Good morning,

I want to ask you guys

1. Install FreeFlight 6 on official Play Store.
2. Navigate to /Android/obb/com.parrot.freeflight6/
3. rename the folder such as com.parrot.freeflight5
4. Uninstall the official app, and install FF6_FCC
5. rename the folder to original

Is this the procedure of setup FF6_6_7_0_FCC_SE_BATTERY.apk is this ?

Thanks

That should work. Personally I copy the com.parrot.freeflight6 directory to my phone's SD card before I uninstalled FF6 and then copy it back to the android/obb directory from there.

That should work. Personally I copy the com.parrot.freeflight6 directory to my phone's SD card before I uninstalled FF6 and then copy it back to the android/obb directory from there.
Ok thanks

The mod app work well , take this afternoon

2 flights with Mod App FF6 and 18650 Mod with voltage Feature ,see the LI-ION sag and Auto landing voltage .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0m8A-MbcTrk&t=533s

00:10 Lift off with no-mame li ion
08:45 Auto-landing
12:05 Lift off with useless Li-ion (no-name)
13:10 Second auto-landing
18:30 Second Flight with new Li ion (sony VTC6)
25:50 Auto Landing
What is this alarm: "flight quality deteriorated autonomous flights are not available" ??
And why do you keep asking for calibration?
(I mean GPS weakness, that's the new firmware bug ...)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
folgorem