Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Freeflight 6 mod app

Thanks bro...I read the whole thread, and missed that. Do you remember if this version has the updated Altitude slider?

Me hicieron la vida más fácil, espero que sigamos avanzando junto con la madurez de Anafi. ¡¡gracias!!. Saludos desde Chile.

Next time you happen to look at this d2atc, cineshots are greyed out once over the 150m height limit... If that's an easy fix it would be nice! :)

Hi ds2atc,

Many thanks for your MOD, really changed my drone.
Sorry to say but I still can go further 150 meters high (although we can see 500m on the screen), with your 6.5.2 version.

Any chance to fix that? It will be really appreciated!
Awaiting yours.
Regards,
Carlos Ramos

Reactions: Zigzag84
FF6 6.5.2 FCC MODE

FF6 6.5.2 FCC & ALT MODE
(use touch&fly waypoint or flight plan to fly over 150m)

Just install this, then you'll always use FCC mode.

This app has potential risks since its code has been modified.
Do this at your own risk.

Thanks,

OBB for 6.5.2
Download this file if your phone fails synchronization.
1. Download the file
2. Install apk
3. Make a directory(folder) /Android/obb/com.parrot.freefligt6/
4. Copy the file into the directory you created.
Thank you!!! Great job!

Next time you happen to look at this d2atc, cineshots are greyed out once over the 150m height limit... If that's an easy fix it would be nice! :)
Cineshots are made to use at the ground level, is there any reason to use them over 150m? I looked at the code, but I'm not familiar with Android view and activities, so it was hard to find which code grays out the button.

Hi ds2atc,

Many thanks for your MOD, really changed my drone.
Sorry to say but I still can go further 150 meters high (although we can see 500m on the screen), with your 6.5.2 version.

Any chance to fix that? It will be really appreciated!
Awaiting yours.
Regards,
Carlos Ramos
Do you mean you "can't" go further 150 meters? You can't go over the limit if you control your drone with the sc3 or virtual controller on the screen because the drone rejects the command. Only flightplan and touch&fly will work for that.

Cineshots are made to use at the ground level, is there any reason to use them over 150m? I looked at the code, but I'm not familiar with Android view and activities, so it was hard to find which code grays out the button.
No problem if it's not easy, it was just a thought. I like to use the 360 rotate for a panoramic view at altitude, I hoped there was a simple "if altitude" clause. Thanks for looking though!

Do you mean you "can't" go further 150 meters? You can't go over the limit if you control your drone with the sc3 or virtual controller on the screen because the drone rejects the command. Only flightplan and touch&fly will work for that.

Yes correct Imeant can't go further 150 meters.
I Will test as per your suggestion and let you know.
All the best.
CR

Hey guys I dont really understand the installion and how to use the files.
1. How do I install and use the FF6 6.5.2 FCC MODE / FF6 6.5.2 FCC & ALT MODE
2. Do I need both Apk's or only one?
3. What is the OBB for 6.5.2?

THanks for your help and clarifying.

just copy apk file ( for example from post 1 downloaded ff6_6.5.2_FCCMODE:apk ) to your handy and use a filemanager an your handy to go where you uploaded this file and click it.
It would now install and overwrite existing FreeFlight app if you have allowed installing from unknown source (settings)

getting the dreaded "parse error" on a few of my old phones.. android 5.1 and 6.0

In case I don't have time to modify or I sell or lose my Anafi, I will write down what I have done for modification here.
Thank you very much for your guidance.
I understand the steps and can patch the file with your help.
However, I am not so firm in smali and hope that the code will not change so much (Assembler and C ++ I program a little).
But you are still active and I would like to thank you again for your unselfish art. great great great!
Best regards, Jörg from germany

hmmm... guess there is something i am doing wrong... i could download the neweset version of the ff6_6.5.2_FCCMODE.apk
but when i try to install it, it always says "installing" (shows me the progress up to 100%) and at the end it says "installation failed"...
first i thought it was because i used freeflight 6.5.1 - so i updated to 6.5.2 -> same result...
any hints what i do wrong on my samsung S8+ here?
best regards
oxxl

hmmm... guess there is something i am doing wrong... i could download the neweset version of the ff6_6.5.2_FCCMODE.apk
but when i try to install it, it always says "installing" (shows me the progress up to 100%) and at the end it says "installation failed"...
first i thought it was because i used freeflight 6.5.1 - so i updated to 6.5.2 -> same result...
any hints what i do wrong on my samsung S8+ here?
best regards
oxxl
That is because of signing differs from previous installed versions of FreeFlight6!
On my Huawei Android 9 tablet i have exact your problem to install patched version. No hint were given during installation process but adb-installation gives me the correct hint. I guess your phone/tablet Version is Android 9?
Uninstalling of previous version of FreeFlight6 (Playstore) will not work without erasing footprints.
I did not investigate further and have done a quick factory reset (was brand new). After this it was of course no problem to install patched Freeflight6. I've used the app patched by myself because my signing differs to ds2atc and i want to switch back and forward for testing.
Maybe ds2atc can help here...
Regards

Reactions: oxxl

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clansman320