Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Freeflight 6 mod app

Thanks to the help of the other day,the latest version of MOD can be installed on sustem7's Android,and 5GHz band can be used safely. Only two problems remain. The position of the transmitter indicated by the map is incorrect. And I allowed an altitude of 400 meters in the settings,but still stop at 150 meters with or without limitations. I forgot anything else?

If you mean, that the color angle (Anafi <> your view direction) looks in the wrong direction : This one I've recognize also in the original Apk... : The Anafi is front of me, the SC3 is pointed to the Anafi : After initialize, the angle in the map is round a bond 90 degree wrong.
I have calibrated the compass via Google Map and I didn't know, if the issue now gone or still available

Thank you for your reply. What I want to say is not only the direction I am facing but also the position shown on the map is quite different. It has not been updated. So the distance between me and Anaphy is quite strange. And there is also a problem that I can not go above 150m no matter how I set it.

Thank you for your reply. What I want to say is not only the direction I am facing but also the position shown on the map is quite different. It has not been updated. So the distance between me and Anaphy is quite strange. And there is also a problem that I can not go above 150m no matter how I set it.
You cannot go above 150m. The mod app will only allow you to do that through "Touch and Fly" or "Flight Plan"

About the direction problem, the original app also has that problem. Maybe calibration needed or you need to move to somewhere where there's less compass interference.

You cannot go above 150m. The mod app will only allow you to do that through "Touch and Fly" or "Flight Plan"

About the direction problem, the original app also has that problem. Maybe calibration needed or you need to move to somewhere where there's less compass interference.
thanks reply. oh I understand. I ll try you told.

Doesnt the new software for anafi also mean a New modded APK is needed ?

I would be very thankful if, if it is needed, someone would make and post it.
(although explained howto, I can not make ik myself)

This time a new Anafi update didn't bring a new app version.
The app will download the firmware for the drone, even if it's not connected, and then when connected to the drone, it'll update it, along with the controller.
The current (see my signature) version of the modded app is working great with the 1.5.6 firmware update.

Hi... It would be really handy to add a feature to this, that allows you to skip the data synchronisation stage. So, you don't have to update the Anafi if you don't want to.... :)

Fairly certain you need the data sync (obb file). Its much the same with many other applications, including DJI GO4

Yes, correct. But if you delete the file, or lock the app from internet access, if sticks at data synchronising.
Parrot really don't want you to skip an update.

Hi... It would be really handy to add a feature to this, that allows you to skip the data synchronisation stage. So, you don't have to update the Anafi if you don't want to.... :)
Download the original app from the Play Store. an obb file will be in your phone's storage. /YOUR_PHONE_STORAGE_ROOT/android/obb/com.parrot.freeflight6/
Copy that file to another directory(folder) on your storage.
Uninstall the original app, and install the mod app.
Copy the obb file to the same directory where it came from.

Last edited:
Reactions: jmfangio
Download the original app from the Play Store. an obb file will be in your phone's storage. /YOUR_PHONE_STORAGE_ROOT/android/data/freeflight6
Copy that file to another directory(folder) on your storage.
Uninstall the original app, and install the mod app.
Copy the obb file to the same directory where it came from.

Yep, thanks, that should do it, keep the last known good obb file....
I was being lazy with my request... :)

FF6 6.5.2 FCC MODE

FF6 6.5.2 FCC & ALT MODE
(use touch&fly waypoint or flight plan to fly over 150m)

I haven't tested this for actual flight because my drone and skycontroller are not charged, but it should work since there's no change on wifi/geofence files.(They shoudn't be changed because they are from the groundSDK.)

App opens, load maps, 500m on flight plan works flawlessly.

OBB for 6.5.2
Download this file if your phone fails synchronization.
1. Download the file
2. Install apk
3. Make a directory(folder) /Android/obb/com.parrot.freefligt6/
4. Copy the file into the directory you created.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viking