Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Freeflight 6 mod app

In my case, I just reverted to using my standard account on the tablet, which is the account I originally purchased the add-on's with. Soon as I put it on the tablet and signed in with the same account I purchased with, I was able to see the add-on's with the "Purchased" notification.

so it means you cannot "Purchase" the add-on's from the modded app. As I said, this was in the early days, I dont know if its still the same case. Easiest way to test:

Generate new Google Account
Clean wipe tablet/phone and sign into Google with the new account
Installed the modified FF6 application and run
Select to Purchase the add-on's

If same applies, you should get the same failure message as post #288
ok so I gave that a try and indeed I cannot purchase the add-ons with the MODDED app. So far, so good. Unfortunately I cannot "restore my purchases" (does nothing) and logging in/out/in of my Parrot account doesn't help either. I must be missing something ? Thanks !

have you tried...

• Uninstall Modded application
  • Login to Google Play on your tablet with your Google account
  • Install FF6 from the Google Store
  • Purchase the 2 applications for the 1p or whatever it is now.
  • Confirm in application they have been completed
  • Reinstall the modded application on top of the genuine app

Yep, well except that I can't install the modded app over the original app, it has to be in uninstalled first.

Reactions: Zigzag84
I used the FCC+Alt MOD, maybe I need to use the one without the ALT ? I won't be going above 150 meters anyway !

Yes I have only ever used the Mod version, ALT not for me, I am happy with the 150m, I cant see the **** thing after about 30m, I save the Mavic for anything I need to do high ;-)

ok so I gave that a try and indeed I cannot purchase the add-ons with the MODDED app. So far, so good. Unfortunately I cannot "restore my purchases" (does nothing) and logging in/out/in of my Parrot account doesn't help either. I must be missing something ? Thanks !
if you have logged on mutiple google accounts on your device, log out every account except for the one you used for the purchase. and run the app after deleting app data and cache

Just tried the modded app and works great. i just completely uninstalled the original app, i just did:

1) Force close the app
2) Deleted the cache data
3) Deleted the app

Then i installed the modded app, did the Login with my usual account, and everything (except in-app purchases) works like a charm! Now i can get the full power of signal output here in Europe..

Just a question, i have just to select a channel from 36 to 165........is the same, right?

BIG thanks to the modder, You deserve donations for your work. :love:

Last edited:
ok, yes I haven't compared FCC vs CE yet but the range in FCC was rather good...in fact I turned back because I was below 50% battery ! I knew I was coming back with the wind though ;-)

Reactions: Skassa
Just tried the modded app and works great. i just completely uninstalled the original app, i just did:

1) Force close the app
2) Deleted the cache data
3) Deleted the app

Then i installed the modded app, did the Login with my usual account, and everything (except in-app purchases) works like a charm! Now i can get the full power of signal output here in Europe..

Just a question, i have just to select a channel from 36 to 165........is the same, right?

BIG thanks to the modder, You deserve donations for your work. :love:
You can choose any channels. Signal strength will be always in FCC mode regardless of channels.

• Love
Reactions: StIwY
How do i go about installing this? Just download the app onto my phone and tell it to open? Never really ran a modded app on my samsung before.

Will give it a try later, noticed there's a firmware update available so have to get that done first.

Painless install, looking forward to giving it a shot later. After yesterday's disaster with the engines cutting out due to unknown reasons hopefully this new one won't try to imitate its predecessors "Flying Brick" routine. :oops:

Reactions: RedDeviluk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
@alex