Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Freeflight 6 mod app

I don't know whether I should log this as a Freeflight 6.5.1 FCC Mod issue or a Freeflight 6.5.1 issue. Anyway, here's what happened -

Yesterday, as I flew up the drone to take a 360 panorama. I first used Flightplan to move the drone to 300m to circumvent the 150m max height. Once the drone reached the height, I noticed that the option to switch video to photo disappeared entirely, as if the drone had no 'photo' capability! I tried various ways to restore it but to no avail while the drone was hanging up there at 300m. I was afraid of closing and rebooting the app in case something unexpected happened. Then I simply left the 'Fly' mode and came back in again and the Photo options were restored. Has anyone here encountered this issue? I would like to log this as a bug on the Freeflight 6 app.

FreeFlight 6 : 6.5.1 FCC MOD (from this thread)
Firmware : 1.5.4
Skycontroller : 1.5.0

Sorry Security problem is solved... But
problem of parsing the apk is not yet...
is broken? I downloaded it many times and i can not install and any file manager can not read icon image and also any re-compile APP can not read...

Attachments

• B565C313-0EE2-46DB-8062-BF3ED3FAF4A7.jpeg
    B565C313-0EE2-46DB-8062-BF3ED3FAF4A7.jpeg
    851.6 KB · Views: 33
I have downloaded it many times and installed on various devices and not had an issue with it. I believe many others from the forum have done likewise. Its it possible that where and how you are connecting is corrupting the download.

I have just downloaded from the link, and the application installed without issue.

Reactions: brel
Sorry Security problem is solved... But
problem of parsing the apk is not yet...
is broken? I downloaded it many times and i can not install and any file manager can not read icon image and also any re-compile APP can not read...
Check if the android version of your smarthphone/tablet if is 6.0 or up. The new version not work anymore on old android version.

I have downloaded it many times and installed on various devices and not had an issue with it. I believe many others from the forum have done likewise. Its it possible that where and how you are connecting is corrupting the download.

I have just downloaded from the link, and the application installed without issue.
Thank you reply. I wonder anyone do not have problem here...Today I tried it on my friend’s galaxy and asus but same problem...

Attachments

• 7C339152-6E5A-4756-B5B9-CFECD73168EB.jpeg
    7C339152-6E5A-4756-B5B9-CFECD73168EB.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 34
For my own sanity, I have done a complete fresh install to my Samsung A9 which is on Oreo.

I am based in the UK and the file downloaded without issue from the Google Drive link. Downloaded to the computer, then transferred to the A9 using USB Cable.

Removed USB and ran the install file.

I had no errors or issue, the file ran just fine. I then ran the application, which pulled down the obb file. FF6 now running perfectly on the Samsung A9.

Satisfied that its working fine, I then removed everything, and installed the FF6_6.5.1_FCCMODE.apk Which was the other file linked.

Again downloaded, installed and ran OK without any issues at all.

If you want to give this file a go, I have uploaded it to my drive, and you can access HERE.

Again be interesting to here:
  • Where you are based
  • Are you using a Proxy or VPN to download
  • Which version of Android you have on the test devices.
  • Have you debugging enabled?
  • Have you allowed install from unknown sources?
Bear in mind that this version, no longer support Android below 7.0.

Thanks for reply all. My android is huawei mediapad t3 7. The system version is 6. This phone can not install system version 7...
perhaps tested phones are all under 6......

Thanks for reply all. My android is huawei mediapad t3 7. The system version is 6. This phone can not install system version 7...
perhaps tested phones are all under 6......
The only way is if someone make a coocked rom android 7 for your smarthphone check on site xda developer.

Yes looks like your problems are down to having incompatible OS on your Tablet/Phone. Bear in mind FF6 give you 4K so its critical that the tablet/or phone has the processing power to deal with everything that is going on when in flight.

Last thing you want is a struggling system when your Anafi is "up there".

If you are located in the states, or have a friend in the states, you can pick up the Huawei XT2 - Which the DJI Flyers christened the "Wundaphone", they were around $39

Yes looks like your problems are down to having incompatible OS on your Tablet/Phone. Bear in mind FF6 give you 4K so its critical that the tablet/or phone has the processing power to deal with everything that is going on when in flight.

Last thing you want is a struggling system when your Anafi is "up there".

If you are located in the states, or have a friend in the states, you can pick up the Huawei XT2 - Which the DJI Flyers christened the "Wundaphone", they were around $39
I asked to try install mod for other my friend have system7 phone and he said install is ok. oh it is cheap price system7 phone... But I am hurry and already ordered huawei system7 phone. And I am very interested to try XDA something you teach me.

I asked to try install mod for other my friend have system7 phone and he said install is ok. oh it is cheap price system7 phone... But I am hurry and already ordered huawei system7 phone. And I am very interested to try XDA something you teach me.
Not easy.
Read this:

Yep going to be easier, and less stress to buy a new device. Plenty out there at a reasonable price.

XT2 can be easily rooted and bootloader unlocked, which then opens up the world of custom builds, which will help keep it up to date.

Think you need to cut your losses on the current devices.

Not easy.
Read this:
Thanks for the link. But i give up and sold 7 and i have already 8 (system7).

Yep going to be easier, and less stress to buy a new device. Plenty out there at a reasonable price.

XT2 can be easily rooted and bootloader unlocked, which then opens up the world of custom builds, which will help keep it up to date.

Think you need to cut your losses on the current devices.
I searched XT2 on ebay but there are no your price... But i got system 7 phone anyway mod is ok now with it thanks!

I have some flight log bin files that refuse to download to the app, so looking to decode / convert them. Have any of you that have poked around at the app code seen whether the bin->json conversion is in the app, or in the Anafi firmware?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
@alex