Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Freeflight 6 mod app

If there are some successful test flights then can we say that the solution has been found?

Do you think the battery update , limited the the Anafi to enable the higher frequencies of the FCC 36 to 48 channels ???

Ok, so current issue is many people are experiencing the same problem that d95gas already had.
is this right?

- updating to firmware version higher than 1.64 in CE mode locks the anafi's flight mode.

Yep thats correct.

Parrot have pushed to the Anafi (not controller), so when you try to switch Country code, it automatically switches back to what you got locked to when you did the 1.64 update.

I logged this with Synman, and we can clearly see where my change only exists for some 20ms.

There is a thread on the developers forum where Parrot have stated they are aware of this bug and hope to rectify in the next release, so just hoping and praying now.

@ds2atc From the logging we did, the offending article seems to be: arsdkengine.wifi: onCountryChanged

When you make a change in that area, the Anafi is auto switching back to what you are locked on.

LINK to the Parrot Devs who are complaining about it.

@ds2atc From the logging we did, the offending article seems to be: arsdkengine.wifi: onCountryChanged

When you make a change in that area, the Anafi is auto switching back to what you are locked on.

LINK to the Parrot Devs who are complaining about it.
I read the link and that's a good news.
so, to summarize this issue, there will be 2 cases, and the solutions are:

- who updated the drone in CE mode
> wait for the next firmware update.

- who has not updated to 1.6.4 or 1.6.5 yet
> install 1.6.4 on 6.6.2_FCC
> and then install 1.6.5 on 6.6.6_FCC

Or to stay as we are now (6.6.2_FCC & 1.6.3) ???

Yep stay as you are is best for now, but dont know if Parrot have built in any Forced update process, or whether you can just continue to ignore as long as you like?

Yep stay as you are is best for now, but dont know if Parrot have built in any Forced update process, or whether you can just continue to ignore as long as you like?

Agree.
I have canceled automatic updates on my mobile.
And when I connect to RC and anafi I'm always in airplane mode.
I hope to avoid mandatory upgrades in these ways. ...

Reactions: d95gas
When they first released the latest update it needed WiFi or data access to login before you could fly they have now went back on that but they may have originally introduced that to catch people out using older versions. People complained about not always having internet access when flying remote locations so that why it went back to how it was before.
I would assume they are now looking at an alternative way to achieve the same thing.

Has anyone installed it yet? Please see if it is possible to set a fixed white balance with HDR enabled? This is the strangest and most harmful restriction in Anafi. It is much more important than the increased power of the transmitter, in my opinion.

Had a bit of a play earlier,. It now appears that if you enable HDR you can now also select amongst the presets ...... but not a custom white balance

Reactions: abant

I just don't understand that if the bug was in 1.6.4 and Parrot said that it would fix it in the next firmware, then 1.6.5 should fix the bug, but it didn't (many wrote)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breizhou38