Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Freeflight 6 mod app

I have installed the 6.6.6 FCC mod and it seems to be working fine with that. I don't want to mess about with it too much incase I lose it, haha, I probably won't even use the range that much as the place I usually fly has a lot of areas where it would be hard to recover the drone if it were to malfunction.
It's one of these scenarios where you might rarely use it but it's nice to have it.
I've done reset on the Anafi and the FCC us still there, fingers crossed it stays that way.

Can you update your Anafis status?
Fw, remote, Anafi, App, batteries updated or not?
Where you got the 6.6.6 FCC mod

My guess is, that "a couple" of people out there, on one of the latest update, would like to try to get your results for them!

With somehow getting FCC to work.
Can you link the 6.6.6 FCC mod app download location/post?

I will have a look see if I can find it, I downloaded it when I first saw it get posted and just kept it in my download folder.

**I've posted a link below**

Last edited:
Reactions: Ana789

Reactions: Ana789
presumably you have rebooted the Anafi and controller and checked that the channels stay after that?

Can yo confirm that you went from 1.63 on the Anafi directly to 1.65 missing out 1.64 ?

If so, thats why you have got FCC channels, as others have said, its 1.64 thats the killer.

One thing I remember doing which led me to solve this no FCC issue was I actually installed freeflight 6 version 1.0.0 and did a reset from within the app. I tested a few different versions afterwards with no success and finally got success with the 6.6.6 menu (FCC mod app)
I did also mess around quite a bit with gps locations and remember switching on gps only for a couple of things so it wasn't using the A-gps.

presumably you have rebooted the Anafi and controller and checked that the channels stay after that?

Can yo confirm that you went from 1.63 on the Anafi directly to 1.65 missing out 1.64 ?

If so, thats why you have got FCC channels, as others have said, its 1.64 thats the killer.

I had actually installed the most recent playstore version so realistically it shouldn't have been possible as I shouldn't have been able to downgrade.

[QUOTE = "catkinson80, post: 30636, membro: 5459"]
Una cosa che ricordo di aver fatto, che mi ha portato a risolvere questo problema senza FCC, è stata l'installazione di freeflight 6 versione 1.0.0 e un ripristino dall'app. Successivamente ho provato alcune versioni diverse senza successo e finalmente ho avuto successo con il menu 6.6.6 (app mod FCC)
Ho anche scherzato un po 'con le posizioni dei gps e ricordo di aver acceso i gps solo per un paio di cose, quindi non usavo gli A-gps.
[/CITAZIONE]
Have you updated the firmware ??? Or did you already have 1.6.5 ???

I had the forced firmware update via the most recent Google playstore app, which updated my Anafi, controller & batteries.
I stupidly let it all go through before reading the issues on this forum so I had to go through all this rigmarole to find a way around it.

I wish I could, to be honest if I knew that I would have definitely succeeded I would have documented it but most of it was just trial and error and a bit of logical thinking.

I would say starting point would be installing freeflight 6 v1.0.0 resetting from within the app.
Then look for any apps/services you think may effect it and turn off assisted gps (device gps only) setting.
Then try installing the 6.6.6 FCC menu mod, I shared a link to that on one of my previous posts.

[QUOTE = "catkinson80, post: 30651, membro: 5459"]
Vorrei poterlo fare, a dire il vero se avessi saputo che ci sarei sicuramente riuscito l'avrei documentato, ma la maggior parte era solo prova ed errore e un po 'di pensiero logico.

Direi che il punto di partenza sarebbe l'installazione del reset di freeflight 6 v1.0.0 dall'interno dell'app.
Quindi cerca eventuali app / servizi che ritieni possano avere effetto e disattiva l'impostazione gps assistita (solo gps dispositivo).
Quindi prova a installare la mod menu 6.6.6 FCC, ho condiviso un link a quello su uno dei miei post precedenti.
[/CITAZIONE]
O thank you for the information

Link to freeflight 6 (v1.0.0)

Link to freeflight 6 (FCC menu mod)

[QUOTE = "catkinson80, post: 30651, membro: 5459"]
Vorrei poterlo fare, a dire il vero se avessi saputo che ci sarei sicuramente riuscito l'avrei documentato, ma la maggior parte era solo prova ed errore e un po 'di pensiero logico.

Direi che il punto di partenza sarebbe l'installazione del reset di freeflight 6 v1.0.0 dall'interno dell'app.
Quindi cerca eventuali app / servizi che ritieni possano avere effetto e disattiva l'impostazione gps assistita (solo gps dispositivo).
Quindi prova a installare la mod menu 6.6.6 FCC, ho condiviso un link a quello su uno dei miei post precedenti.
[/ CITAZIONE
You used fake gps in version 1.0.0?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GDITUASOPS