Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Freeflight 6 mod app

I'm sorry I don't actually know how to help you regarding this.
I'm sure someone else will, I was under the impression the freeflight 6 app dictated which version your Anafi, controller and batteries were on as it did with the most recent freeflight 6 version where is made you plug in Anafi, controller & batteries.
Maybes there's a way to upgrade/sideload Anafi firmware by plugging it in to pc, I know you can't downgrade but upgrade may be possible.
I'm sure someone else will give you the correct advice as this is not something I've ever done as unfortunately I updated my freeflight 6 app and also updated Anafi, controller and batteries so therefore lost ability to use FCC.

I'm not 100% sure what that means either, I'm wondering whether he is trying to say that Google play services has some influence on the freeflight 6 app. Possibly stores some information in relation to it. He could also be talking about the version of android you phone is running having an influence on freeflight 6

I tried and it's not downloading. Just spins So I guess that is what he means. I downloaded on the pc, so try to sideload. Android Version is 7.

Last edited:
I meant that if you uninstall Google maps and click on the map of the freeflight 6 you will get a message '' update Google play service to indicate the position of the drone

You need to make sure your Android device has all the latest software updates. Then go into the Google app on your Android device and make sure all the applications are the latest version.

You dont need to remove Google maps, it all works fine with that, in fact it uses elements.

You can get the latest Freeflight 6 App from the Google Play Store on your Android device, better than getting the APK from some other web source, unless you are going to use the version released by "DS2ATC" on this site.

Once you have FF6 on your Android device, it will tell you that it wants to update either the controller or the Anafi, or in fact both devices.

Hope that helps clarify

Unfortunately I don't know anything about the iPhone appstore, the auto update check/uncheck box is on Google playstore maybe try and find out which version the Anafi was on prior to the current update install that from the link I sent you then go straight into the playstore type freeflight 6, press 3 dots top right of screen, uncheck auto update box, that will stop it updating to the most recent update.
How can I thank you. You have stuck with me and helped all the way. I got ti to work. The download was there, just was looking at the wrong places. I have 1.6.4 and FCC.

I really don't understand you!
There have been numerous reports here that 1.6.4 firmware is buggy, which Parrot has acknowledged. Many people complain about mistakes. Firmware 1.6.5 updated the battery firmware after 2-3 cases where Anafi fell from the sky!
Why do you want to upgrade to these firmware?
They promised to fix it ... I would wait ... and then for a while until many people said that everything was fine.
DO NOT UPDATE TO FAULT FIRMWARE!

Reactions: astrex
Took it out for a spin. Flying DJIs for over 3 yrs, I to make very little adjustments. I found the speed of all movements were slow. After adjusting and playing around I got them where I want them. Again I thank all of you for your help in making this happen. Suggestion on update settings to "no automatic update" I hope will keep it that way. Now I can go to work and pay for it.

Do you confirm that? If I come from 1.41 and install 6.6.203-Fcc it update to 1.6.3? The fw is inside the app? Shoul be done with phone data off?
The current release of FF6 also includes firmware. If you install it, it will also install the firmware. I copied them from Parrot's page. There is no data for 1.6.3. I had FF6 6.6.2_FCC above when it once indicated the 1.6.3 firmware and I upgraded.

FREEFLIGHT 6.6.0, ANAFI 1.6.0, SKYCONTROLLER 1.6.1
FREEFLIGHT 6.6.1, ANAFI 1.6.0, SKYCONTROLLER 1.6.1
FREEFLIGHT 6.6.2, ANAFI 1.6.1, SKYCONTROLLER 1.6.2
FREEFLIGHT 6.6.5, ANAFI 1.6.4

Reactions: jbuy41
The current release of FF6 also includes firmware. If you install it, it will also install the firmware. I copied them from Parrot's page. There is no data for 1.6.3. I had FF6 6.6.2_FCC above when it once indicated the 1.6.3 firmware and I upgraded.

FREEFLIGHT 6.6.0, ANAFI 1.6.0, SKYCONTROLLER 1.6.1
FREEFLIGHT 6.6.1, ANAFI 1.6.0, SKYCONTROLLER 1.6.1
FREEFLIGHT 6.6.2, ANAFI 1.6.1, SKYCONTROLLER 1.6.2
FREEFLIGHT 6.6.5, ANAFI 1.6.4
That is good to know. So Parrot has a page that you can download the version you pick?

Finally managed to get FCC channels, I just wish I could tell people how I did it, I went through that many different solutions I don't even know what finally did the trick.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-03-18-06-24-01-74_0de363ac074cc510c5ae3cb3fd0ff787.png
    Screenshot_2020-03-18-06-24-01-74_0de363ac074cc510c5ae3cb3fd0ff787.png
    388.1 KB · Views: 37
Reactions: Gipsz Jakab
Finally managed to get FCC channels, I just wish I could tell people how I did it, I went through that many different solutions I don't even know what finally did the trick.

I am pretty sure if you reset everything, clean install your phone with the hacked latest APK and set up the anafi with that, it will work 100%

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wigout