Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Freeflight 6 mod app

I do not get what you mean the drone is fall without crash?
I have tried in the city's riverside, anafi went around 1.1Km in channel 48 of 5Ghz and RTH activated.

Sorry i mean im not crashed in anything with drone, it just fall from the sky.
I will try that when i get back my drone, but now im not anymore sure in safety of flight at least till they fix this... So you just manualy select 49 channel and thats all?
Im from Europe, Bakan here are a litlle diferent rules.

How can it just fall from the sky, I can't imagine until it happens to me.
I am just new in the drone flying and learning is going on, but every time before launching, I do the following:

1.always check the motors by hand turning if they are smooth and inspect each propeller if there are any damage.
2. calibrate the drone.
3. Tap the phone's airplane mode .

Don't know, but what i can seen here i'm not the only one, im not new about drones, i have drone before Anafi for one year... But this was really strange, it just lose conection on about 900m and around 70m altitude, luckily i know the terrain and i was hurry to go on last location which i hade on maps and luckily found it, crashed three legs and gimbal. Like i said really strange.

To my experience as a new pilot on anafi, when you lost connection and the screen of your device turning black, you can tap the map circle to see if the drone is still flying, and the drone will activate the RTH function and returning to the launching place. 

what are the regulations in Taipei ?
CE is for europe (Originally?) , so maybe FCC mode is allowed in Taipei and therefore available ?
I don't really understand well on the wifi range mode, I think it is handled by the firmware in the controller, I have the newest version 1.6.7., the drone receives the wifi signal to fly from the controller with the channel you select in the preference, I hope it is right as I understand???

I don't really understand well on the wifi range mode, I think it is handled by the firmware in the controller, I have the newest version 1.6.7., the drone receives the wifi signal to fly from the controller with the channel you select in the preference, I hope it is right as I understand???
Countries allow different radiated power and channels to be regulated. In Europe, according to the CE standard, the permissible transmit power is lower and therefore also the range. In America (FCC) it is 4 times the power and double the range. This is decided by the Anafi firmware itself. From GPS coordinates, mobile networks, and surrounding WiFi signals, you know where you are and limit transmission power accordingly if you are in Europe. A modified software (FF6 x.x.x_FCC) allowed us to use FCC transmit power in CE countries as well. But the 1.6.4 firmware came and this switch no longer worked (for many). Since then, many errors have been caused by firmware. The faulty firmware came out in a row. The 1.6.5 firmware also updated the batteries and then the Anafis started falling from the sky. The battery turns off and the drone falling down ... Many people don’t even dare to fly until Parrot releases the patch they promised by mid-April.
I hope you understand everything now.

Good explanation. And what about countries in Europe which are not in EU comunity, im from Bosnia and Herzegovina, litlle bit different laws, and what i can remember i could see this channel 149, 165 etc.

Hello guys, can someone please tell me am I in FCC mode i can see some channels which are FCC whatni couls read here, for example 149...
You can see on screenshots everything. I was tried but hmm range is not so good in rural area couldnt get more than 900 m.

By the way, I'm from Europe, Balkan, country Bosnia and Herzegovina, herw are different rules not the same like in EU comunity.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200424_111050_com.parrot.freeflight6.jpg
    Screenshot_20200424_111050_com.parrot.freeflight6.jpg
    318.2 KB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot_20200424_111046_com.parrot.freeflight6.jpg
    Screenshot_20200424_111046_com.parrot.freeflight6.jpg
    300.9 KB · Views: 35
The common understanding is, in case you CAN't see the channel 36 40 44 48 , you are not in FCC
Even in case you don't see 12 and 13 on 2.4 GHz, which are usually the other CE indicators

I however have the Idea that there might be a "FCC light" mode available.
Meaning: FCC without 36 40 44 48 !

But not showing 12 and 13, but also not showing 36 40 44 48, may just mean that you are in a "different" CE mode.

There are just 2ways to find out: fly it as far as possible or get a meter and check the max output

Edit: Chose 165 for your testflight! ;-)

Reactions: Illirijus89
The common understanding is, in case you CAN't see the channel 36 40 44 48 , you are not in FCC
Even in case you don't see 12 and 13 on 2.4 GHz, which are usually the other CE indicators

I however have the Idea that there might be a "FCC light" mode available.
Meaning: FCC without 36 40 44 48 !

But not showing 12 and 13, but also not showing 36 40 44 48, may just mean that you are in a "different" CE mode.

There are just 2ways to find out: fly it as far as possible or get a meter and check the max output

Edit: Chose 165 for your testflight! ;-)
Ok mate, thans a lot, i apreciate.
I will try 165 channel, flying i think on 149ch max 900 m... Unfortunetly i had crush before couple of days, its not my fault, anafi just fall down and that was on distance about 900 m and altitude around 80m...
So will check this channel but now im a litlle bit afraid to check it...

if anyone needs it, my case
App FF6_6.6.6.204_FCC
Controller 1.6.3
Anafi 1.6.5
Italy
22d8934758b38f741af22eb4d066d012.jpg

Inviato dal mio Mi MIX 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

[...] Unfortunetly i had crush before couple of days, its not my fault, anafi just fall down and that was on distance about 900 m and altitude around 80m...
[...]
And you found it? Lucky you!
I assume you are on latest fw, App, and have done the battery update?
That would be unfortunate, check the "falling down" topics, mostly connected to the 2020 updates.

One question: Did you start with a 100% charged battery to the distance test? 900m away, battery had what level?
Aside that 900m is not so bad, how was the remote connection?

Reactions: Illirijus89
Lates fw, not sure but im thinking that batteries are updated i got it before couple of days, it was used couple of times.
100% battery, i think that i had more than 80% of battery, it was about 1:37 mins of fly, on app details it says no crush. Conection started to litlle goes down on 400m, and on 900 its not posible to fly i was stoped there but unfortunetly Anafi stopped to, i had last position on maps, and im know terrain well, and found it in ten minutes, and now im not brave to fly like that untill we got some news about falling.
Therw is my topic "Anafi crush".

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goodman1111