Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Freeflight 6 mod app

All updates have been installed successfully, FCC channels are available, but my Skycontroller now doesn't connect to the drone.
The problem is solved.
For this I connected the phone to the drone over Wi-Fi without the Skycontroller and changed the FCC channel to EU, the skycontroller immediately connected to the drone (the led stopped flashing), then I connected the Skycontroller to the phone, and after the program connected to the drone through it, I went back to the FCC channel.

Hello, is it mandatory to use Fake gps to get fcc back with modded app? So the original behaviour still not working with 1.6.8 ?

Hello, is it mandatory to use Fake gps to get fcc back with modded app? So the original behaviour still not working with 1.6.8 ?
I have done the official update yesterday, by the official way, and I still see fcc channels, here in France. For now, it’s not necessary, for me, to use the modded app. I don’t use any fakegps

I have done the official update yesterday, by the official way, and I still see fcc channels, here in France. For now, it’s not necessary, for me, to use the modded app. I don’t use any fakegps
Same here. Updated with the official app.
FCC is back. No modded app.

I am updating everything with the mod app.
1. Controller
Updated with no errors

2. Drone
1st try : update failed(nothing changed after reboot)
2nd try : update succeeded. now 1.6.8

3. Battery
It asked me to upgrade the battery and no errors
Does you still let the mod app on Tablet after update the SC3, battery and Anafi or does you switch to the official one?
I've the 203 version in use: I'll believe, that I must update to the latest mod version. Isn't it?

Same here. Updated with the official app.
FCC is back. No modded app.
You say "same here"
But where? Your country is not listed under your name and you have not described where you are. What is the same thing here?
Please understand, because on the other hand, you are only increasing the large number of posts anyway. (We skip your answer without understanding)

Reactions: ds2atc
Done it also from 6.6.9 on my Xiaomi phone and can see FCC Channels ?.
On my Android Marshmallow tablet, the old 6.4.3 version still works but I'm wondering if no issue to be expected with the new battery management feature.

Does someone have checked if there is a limitation in the high in this SW included or not?

Please leave a screenshot that you can fly 2km with the official app & 1.6.8 update.

Reactions: Gipsz Jakab
Well... 2 kms were done even when I was in CE mode, over the sea, during last summer.
Until we’re blocked at home, I won’t be able to do this range test. Too many trees around my home, sure I won’t be able to go further than 1300 or 1400 meters, as usual.

Thanks!

I am missing the 6.6.2.203_FCC_selectable in your entry post.
It is difficult to find in this topic!

Well... 2 kms were done even when I was in CE mode, over the sea, during last summer.
Until we’re blocked at home, I won’t be able to do this range test. Too many trees around my home, sure I won’t be able to go further than 1300 or 1400 meters, as usual.
I can't believe it from my experience : In CE Mode I received the first signal warning in around 800m distance and - 120 m altitude.

Reactions: d95gas and Martre
Confirmed: The height limit is still open.
Range....well, looks like it is not worse than before, but I had once 500+m (height top of me) earlier with live pic.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200501-200157_FreeFlight_6[1].jpg
    Screenshot_20200501-200157_FreeFlight_6[1].jpg
    531 KB · Views: 75

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goodman1111