Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Freeflight 6 mod app

Ok, so two things:

1. 5.8 GHz as a higher output in FCC as the 2.4 GHz band has and it is most likely less disturbed by wifis!

2. Even 150m high, and 1500m away, in case there is a 10 meter high treeline in , lets say, 100m distance, and even if you COULD (binocular ;-) see the bird, the remote is 40-50cm down and may be obstructed! Actually, in this constellation, an 8m high tree would "move" in the LOS!
Calculate it with Pythagoras, it happens more often, as you think!
The "lifestream gone, but remote still on" is in my eyes a good sign for such disturbance: No bandwidth any longer.

So try again, with NO obstacle for at least 200 or more meter!

Last edited:
Test done at Channel 165, still with official app.
Better video feedback. Some freezes just before the automatic RTH activation, at 1500 m and 150 m high.

This is where I fly from :
It seems like it's in CE mode.
Anafi can easily go over 2500m with FCC mode if there's no interference.

That's not FCC
You’re probably right. But... I don’t see CE channels, so if I don’t have CE channels, it could means that I’m in FCC??

tomorrow, instead of trying to find a place without many trees, I’ll try the mod App.
If I’m not in FCC actually, then with the mod App, in FCC, I surely will be able to fly my anafi at more than 2000 m?

You’re probably right. But... I don’t see CE channels, so if I don’t have CE channels, it could means that I’m in FCC??

tomorrow, instead of trying to find a place without many trees, I’ll try the mod App.
If I’m not in FCC actually, then with the mod App, in FCC, I surely will be able to fly my anafi at more than 2000 m?
At the beginning I was in CE, usually the range was 6-700 mt, in some cases 1-1,2 km, in FCC I reached 3,5 km in mountain and usually 2-2,5 km just out my little town

Out of own experience, I can imagine that he's in FCC
He flies further with 5.8 GHz channel, as with 2.4 and has a better video.
Despite that in CE the 2.4 is the stronger band, but in FCC it is the 5.8 and that almost certain minimum one tree is between the remote and he Anafi at that distance

On top of that he already may fight with an just ~ 8° angle, to hold the antenna in direction of the bird

[QUOTE = "Fab77400, publicación: 33031, miembro: 4603"]
¡Hola!
FCC modo puede ser verificado gracias a la presencia de los canales 36 hasta 48 solamente.
[/CITAR]
s
GRACIAS , SOLUCIONADO CON FAKE GPS

Hi everyone. It's new to me. I fly from the beginning in EC mode. In Europe. Now I have installed the original applications updated to version 1.6.7 and controller 1. 6.3. I read the comments above and i do not understand much of it ... Yes for an amateur... Please explain how can I do now to fly in FCC mode

Screenshot_20200504_041256_com.parrot.freeflight6.jpgScreenshot_20200504_041356_com.parrot.freeflight6.jpg

Hi everyone. It's new to me. I fly from the beginning in EC mode. In Europe. Now I have installed the original applications updated to version 1.6.7 and controller 1. 6.3. I read the comments above and i do not understand much of it ... Yes for an amateur... Please explain how can I do now to fly in FCC mode

View attachment 4056View attachment 4057
Download and install the FF6_6.6.6.9.201_FCC.apk (thanks for ds2atc) Before that, delete the factory (original) app along with the directories. This app automatically sets a country where FCC power is enabled, so you don't have to do anything.
after connecting you should see channels on the wifi chart that 36,40,44,48 are then probably in FCC.
Look before and after and you can see the change.

Reactions: Radecki

View attachment 4056View attachment 4057
Download and install the FF6_6.6.6.9.201_FCC.apk (thanks for ds2atc) Before that, delete the factory (original) app along with the directories. This app automatically sets a country where FCC power is enabled, so you don't have to do anything.
after connecting you should see channels on the wifi chart that 36,40,44,48 are then probably in FCC.
Look before and after and you can see the change.

Unless I have mis-read, I think he needs to upgrade to GENUINE 6.6.9 APK from Google Play. He is only running on 1.6.7 and should be 1.6.8

You must have installed an older version first. I would update to the genuine APK first to get the last firmware, then do as "Gipsz Jakab" has instructed for FCC

Reactions: Gipsz Jakab
does anyone know how to restore purchases of followme and flightplan after installation of mod apk?

Are you using the same account details on everything that you did previous to using the Modded APK ?

If I recall correctly there was an issue with the modded APK. Part of what is changed in the code, interrupts Google Play Store.

The odd thing is this only affected a few. Personally I never had the problem. But first thing is to try and ensure you are using same account details, and confirmed the apps have been applied when you install the genuine version.

yes, the google account data is correct, but I think the problem is the play protect disabled; i had the same problem in august 2019

Test just done with Modded App: same thing, with channel 165 selected.
RTH automatically activated at 1500m, 140m high.

So, I don’t think there’s any doubt now: even with the official app, here in France, I’m in FCC mode....

Quick question, did you all update the battery ? Was it the problem with falling drones ? Should I not do it ?

Quick question, did you all update the battery ? Was it the problem with falling drones ? Should I not do it ?
On the first flight after the upgrade, one of the batteries got hot and swollen to such an extent that it was impossible to press the button. I doubt that there is a connection between these events. It's probably just a coincidence.

On the first flight after the upgrade, one of the batteries got hot and swollen to such an extent that it was impossible to press the button. I doubt that there is a connection between these events. It's probably just a coincidence.
Or not the work of chance. After the FCC closure, the second biggest promon is to "improve" battery power management. That’s when they started crashing, starting RTH at 50%, and other battery anomalies starting.

Seems like 6.6.9 is very stable. There was no conversation for a couple of weeks.
With this version, you can choose the mode.

1. CE mode
Set the drone's channel to 11 or 161, and reboot your drone.

2. FCC mode
Choose any other channels available, and reboot.

Once your drone gets connected after reboot, you can change the channel whichever you want.(However, it is highly recommended not to use 11,161 while in FCC mode :D)
and with FCC mode, you will see 36 40 44 48 channels are added.

Well... Bad news today..
Il tried to install this New modded version. But I failed.
Impossible to synchronise data.
Here is the error message
Screenshot_20200524-112446.png
I tried in wifi, in 4g. Still failed.
I tried to reboot my phone, and tried afin in wifi or in 4g. No success.
So I tried to install the lady apk version, without fcc or ce selection. This version worked before.
But... Same troubles. Impossible to launch the synchronisation....

Then, I tried to install the official app: it works.
But, I lost fcc Channels which I had before, even with this official app...

Is there a solution to reactivate the synchronisation with the mod app?

Thanks

Edit: After few hours of tests, it's OK now:
At the end I had to clean all about data and cache stored in my phone.
FCC is well activated with this modded app. Thank you ;)

And I made a test:
In CE mode, my range in my usual test flight was 1500 meters: as long as when I thought I was in FCC before..
With this modded app, it went to 1900 meters.
So now I can say I'm in FCC mode, only with this modded App.

Thank you ds2atc

Last edited:
Reactions: Gabriele_Da_Tos

Seems like 6.6.9 is very stable. There was no conversation for a couple of weeks.
With this version, you can choose the mode.

1. CE mode
Set the drone's channel to 11 or 161, and reboot your drone.

2. FCC mode
Choose any other channels available, and reboot.

Once your drone gets connected after reboot, you can change the channel whichever you want.(However, it is highly recommended not to use 11,161 while in FCC mode :D)
and with FCC mode, you will see 36 40 44 48 channels are added.

Great work, thanks for your releases, ds2atc! App behave itself ideal)

Reactions: PATOFUENZALIDA

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vonstar53