Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Freeflight 6 mod app

The primary differences between the 2.4 GHz and 5GHz wireless frequencies are range and bandwidth. 5GHz provides faster data rates at a shorter distance. 2.4GHz offers coverage for farther distances, but may perform at slower speeds. Range : how far your data can travel.

Les principales différences entre les fréquences sans fil 2,4 GHz et 5 GHz sont la portée et la bande passante. 5 GHz offre des débits de données plus rapides à une distance plus courte. 2,4 GHz offre une couverture pour les distances plus longues, mais peut fonctionner à des vitesses plus lentes. Plage: jusqu'où vos données peuvent voyager.

in the end, in FCC, will it be better in auto or manual? I am especially looking for the long distance. If I start in 5ghz I will not go less far?

Dear ds2atc,

Understand that a new version of drone software was recently released (1.6.8).
Should I install it?

Also it will be compatible with your FF6_6.6.6.9.201_FCC? I'm still running yours FF6_6.6.1.201_FCC and is working properlly. Your new version will allow more feactures but I'm not and expect so afraid to do something wrong...
Appreciate your thoughts before made same irreversivle mistake.

Thank you.
Carlos Ramos

Reactions: blacksheep pilot
Hi Carlos, we only seem to see our friend "DS2ATC" pop up when a new version of the application is out.

It is 100% worth upgrading to the latest version of the application, for the simple reason that Parrot corrected the battery algorith for power remaining and some other elements in the application.

This had been causing some significant issue. Although with you being on 6.6.1 wouldn't have been affected by some of the other issues we had in the application, I personally think its worth you upgrading to the latest version as there was a few good tweaks done by Parrot, namely unlocking the Countrycode, which is what allows us to select the FCC mode.

When it comes to installing the new version, my personal preference is to remove the installed version of FF6, and then delete any folders it leaves behind, then reboot my device, then install the latest version that DS2ATC did for us.

Clean install is always the best way to go, then you dont get any corruption creeping in from old releases. (y)

Reactions: IFRINIMC
Hi Carlos, we only seem to see our friend "DS2ATC" pop up when a new version of the application is out.

It is 100% worth upgrading to the latest version of the application, for the simple reason that Parrot corrected the battery algorith for power remaining and some other elements in the application.

This had been causing some significant issue. Although with you being on 6.6.1 wouldn't have been affected by some of the other issues we had in the application, I personally think its worth you upgrading to the latest version as there was a few good tweaks done by Parrot, namely unlocking the Countrycode, which is what allows us to select the FCC mode.

When it comes to installing the new version, my personal preference is to remove the installed version of FF6, and then delete any folders it leaves behind, then reboot my device, then install the latest version that DS2ATC did for us.

Clean install is always the best way to go, then you dont get any corruption creeping in from old releases. (y)

Dear d95gas,

Many thanks for your adices. Instalations succefully. Just need to perform flight tests...reserved for tomorrow.
I'm in Portugal and FCC in ON automatically. If I want to change to EU mode it is possible? How to do it?

If you see DS2ATC around please give also my special thanks to him. All the best.

Regards,
Carlos Ramos

In case your modded app is the latest switchable FF6 and you wanna switch to CE, use/choose channel 11 or 161 and reboot.
For switching to FCC afterwards select every other channel, reboot and just fly.

In case your modded app is the latest switchable FF6 and you wanna switch to CE, use/choose channel 11 or 161 and reboot.
For switching to FCC afterwards select every other channel, reboot and just fly.
Hi Ana,

I followed your information but not able to change from FCC to CE.
Reboot is to press drone's power button for 5s? or just disconnect and reconnect? anyway nothing works...

Dear d95gas,

Many thanks for your adices. Instalations succefully. Just need to perform flight tests...reserved for tomorrow.
I'm in Portugal and FCC in ON automatically. If I want to change to EU mode it is possible? How to do it?

If you see DS2ATC around please give also my special thanks to him. All the best.

Regards,
Carlos Ramos

Dear D95GAS,
All went well. Just noticed that camera is automatically turning to horizon level after some seconds. It also happen with you? There are any reason behind this? Also any other surprise with this new version?
Thank you.

Hi Ana,

I followed your information but not able to change from FCC to CE.
Reboot is to press drone's power button for 5s? or just disconnect and reconnect? anyway nothing works...
I assume you are NOT in FCC , yet.
So choose first any other channel except 11 or 161 , reboot (switch Anafi off and on again), and see (screenshot), what Channels the bird offers to you.
After, choose 11 or 161, reboot the bird again and screenshot the bands.
Post both, in case you are unhappy with the result!

Last edited:
I assume you are NOT in FCC , yet.
So choose first any other channel except 11 or 161 , reboot (switch Anafi off and on again), and see (screenshot), what Channels the bird offers to you.
After, choose 11 or 161, reboot the bird again and screenshot the bands.
Post both, in case you are unhappy with the result!

Hi Ana,

I'm in FCC (with all 20 channels on the screen) but even following your advise unable to change to EU. Anyway what I really want is to fly on FCC. EU will be only to show to police if they came across.
Thank you anyway.
Regards,
Carlos Ramos

Hello to all.
When i install app and open it, app starts crashing, i cannot do nothing, tried to delete cash, uninstall app, installing app from google play but same situation, please help.
Im using Huawei P30, and i used app before without any problems, i had update on phone last night, dont know is it because of that...

[QUOTE = "ds2atc, post: 33070, membro: 1230"]
Sembra che sia in modalità CE.
Anafi può facilmente superare i 2500m con la modalità FCC se non ci sono interferenze.
[/CITAZIONE]
ok può superare i 2.5 km ma poi basta l'autonomia della batteria per completare il volo di ritorno, anafi quando si scarica la batteria mi sembra che non attiva il ritorno automatico.

Hello to all.
When i install app and open it, app starts crashing, i cannot do nothing, tried to delete cash, uninstall app, installing app from google play but same situation, please help.
Im using Huawei P30, and i used app before without any problems, i had update on phone last night, dont know is it because of that...
Anybody with this problem on Huawei P30 or any other phone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame