Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Freeflight 6 mod app

FF6_6.6.0_FCC(no alt mod)

FF6 6.5.2 FCC MODE

FF6 6.5.2 FCC & ALT MODE
(use touch&fly waypoint or flight plan to fly over 150m)

This app has potential risks since its code has been modified.
Do this at your own risk.

Thanks,

OBB for 6.6.0
Just install this, then you'll always use FCC mode.

OBB for 6.5.2
Download this file if your phone fails synchronization.
1. Download the file
2. Install apk
3. Make a directory(folder) /Android/obb/com.parrot.freefligt6/
4. Copy the file into the directory you created.
Thank you so much! Well done!
Do I need to disinstall 6.5.2 before installing the 6.6.0?

Does someone have saved the app (version)?

Can you clarify? I have saved the application, and can link to it if thats what you are asking? I have saved all versions of the APK's we have used, both genuine and modified.

I can also confirm no geo fence. Safety page, geo fence turned off. Altitude and distance greyed out. Manual flight tested to 1000'/333m vertical, no issues other than signal cut out. (and this was tested in windy conditions) Time for external antennas since I fly in a heavy wifi area. Official firmware 1.6.0
Of all my drones I fly...the Anafi is top two. Small, extremely light weight, extremely quiet, excellent video, hand launch, and now no altitude limits - if needed.
Flight safety is always the pilots responsibility, not the manufacturer of the drone, unless mandated restrictions are placed on them (manufacturer) by the country they are sold in.
IMHO - all drones should have Geofencing, but also allow the pilot the option to turn it off and take full responsibility for all flights made. You deal with the consequences of your actions.

Reactions: Janos_Sz
After a few hours of dissapearing in Google Play, FF6 6.6.0 is back with new version. The version numer is the same, but the checksum and bytes are different.

Reactions: jogi and zandoli
I can also confirm no geo fence. Safety page, geo fence turned off. Altitude and distance greyed out. Manual flight tested to 1000'/333m vertical, no issues other than signal cut out. (and this was tested in windy conditions) Time for external antennas since I fly in a heavy wifi area. Official firmware 1.6.0
Of all my drones I fly...the Anafi is top two. Small, extremely light weight, extremely quiet, excellent video, hand launch, and now no altitude limits - if needed.
Flight safety is always the pilots responsibility, not the manufacturer of the drone, unless mandated restrictions are placed on them (manufacturer) by the country they are sold in.
IMHO - all drones should have Geofencing, but also allow the pilot the option to turn it off and take full responsibility for all flights made. You deal with the consequences of your actions.

Did you not use the "FreeFlight6-world-inhouse" apk with firmware 1.6.1 rc-2 ?

maybe in order to set alt limit again?
Back in playstore is a new version i think bugfixed (with my galaxy s7 the old apk crash in gallery this not) and the obb file is different. Please try to mod this. No new firmware inside in flightplan i see 4km alt.

Did you not use the "FreeFlight6-world-inhouse" apk with firmware 1.6.1 rc-2 ?
I used the stock FF6 from the playstore. Is the 1.6.1 rc-2 firmware better, or what did I miss?? I can try that one too if there is a difference??

I used the stock FF6 from the playstore. Is the 1.6.1 rc-2 firmware better, or what did I miss?? I can try that one too if there is a difference??

the 1.6.1-rc2 is a BETA firmware.... best to leave it alone... some of us have been foolish enough to update our Anafi to this firmware and now some users are experiencing problems while trying to ground launch their craft......and once you go up to this firmware there is no way to roll it back to the latest official 1.6.0 firmware that was released on September 2nd..

Reactions: Janos_Sz
I dunno if it's just me, but the official one in the playstore has no altitude limit, well it does but you can turn it off. I took it up 1.2KM AGL with no issues other than the WiFi signal dropping out at that high. There is no need for the modded app now, right? The new app is pretty cool too with the new features, however in the settings there's a lot of settings that don't make sense to me, as there's no explanation as to what they do. Is there a pdf I can read about the apps settings and what each setting does?

I dunno if it's just me, but the official one in the playstore has no altitude limit, well it does but you can turn it off. I took it up 1.2KM AGL with no issues other than the WiFi signal dropping out at that high. There is no need for the modded app now, right? The new app is pretty cool too with the new features, however in the settings there's a lot of settings that don't make sense to me, as there's no explanation as to what they do. Is there a pdf I can read about the apps settings and what each setting does?

I just need FCC mode in Australia... Alt and distance not really a big deal tbh

Reactions: Big Lez maate
I just need FCC mode in Australia... Alt and distance not really a big deal tbh

Is alt mode really needed for you? Because I've not needed it yet, mind you I'm on a farm so not much interference.. Do you use FCC mode because of interference? (sorry I'm not fully on the understanding on the mode other than if gives you different channels which make the signal more powerful), could you shine a little light for me? ?

then why is the purchase option there and you have to buy the addons again.....
Sorry for late reply, but the reason is because you're rooted, you're not signed into the account you purchased it with or there's a glitch, either way, it's always worked for me with every update and every mod on this app. Hope you got it sorted. If not, then contact the app developer through their playstore dev account.

Can you clarify? I have saved the application, and can link to it if thats what you are asking? I have saved all versions of the APK's we have used, both genuine and modified.
Uncomfortable I can't use the mod apk, because the tablet is not rooted (BL code needed) and I lost the Flightmap. So the org. FW with alt limit of 4Km is interesting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manon.s07