Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Freeflight 6 mod app

I know that it's a big trouble to go back to the version, the 5.6.1rc2 is giving me some video problems that stop continuously while I pilot it, I can't use it

1.6.1rc2 firmware
6.5.3 app tested outdor 2 battery all ok without problem.
6.6.0 app tested only indoor at moment and no problem.
Sunday if the weather is ok i test 1.61rc2 with last app outdoor.

I'm using it without skycontroller because it broke me momentarily, with 3 different types of phones the return video stops, the band I use is 2.4 GHz, if I use 5.8 the maximum range reaches 10 meters in ce mode. same problem in fcc mode except that on channels 48 and 56 the video is fluid

I'm using it without skycontroller because it broke me momentarily, with 3 different types of phones the return video stops, the band I use is 2.4 GHz, if I use 5.8 the maximum range reaches 10 meters in ce mode. same problem in fcc mode except that on channels 48 and 56 the video is fluid .tested in an area without interference

I'm using it without skycontroller because it broke me momentarily, with 3 different types of phones the return video stops, the band I use is 2.4 GHz, if I use 5.8 the maximum range reaches 10 meters in ce mode. same problem in fcc mode except that on channels 48 and 56 the video is fluid .tested in an area without interference

Without skycontroller the signal is max a few of meter this is normal. The fcc work only with skycontroller.

Hi @ds2atc

I'm still not able to install the 6.6.0.1 apk..

All other versions i have zero issues installing. but cant install this one on my Samsung Note10+

Any help would be appreciated

Screenshot_20190906-080528_Package installer.jpg

Many of you maybe got confused because there were so many changes recently. So I decided to make things clear.

1. Versions of FreeFlight6
6.5.3 - updated last week. I don't know why parrot made this update but it was removed from Play Store few hours after its release
6.5.3 new - Parrot used the same version number with the previous one. There were some changes inside, so it's definately different version with 6.5.3
in-house 6.5.2 - Someone here found this apk file hidden on the Play Store button of Parrot's official website. This version updates your drone and controller's firmware to a dev version, 1.6.1-rc2, which you won't get back to the normal release until the firmware number goes higher than that.
6.6.0 - updated this week. This one includes FPV mode and Arcade mode. Your firmware will be updated to 1.6.0
6.6.0.1 - updated today. Version number is exactly same as 6.6.0 but there are differences inside. so I named it 6.6.0.1.

2. Firmwares of Anafi
1.5.x - official firmware used with FreeFlight 6.5.x
1.6.1-rc2 - a dev firmware updated with in-house apk. This firmware has no altitude limit, and nobody knows what kind of new features and settings are implemented.
1.6.0 - official firmware used with FreeFlight 6.6.0. This firmware also has no altitude limit.

3. In-app Purchase error
If you install and run in-house apk, your in-app purchase history will be messed up. I solved this problem buying features again in the official version of FreeFlight 6.
Someone reported that in-house apk uses a fake google pay module, so you may recover your purchase just rebuying in the in-house apk.(I haven't tested)

If your in-app purchases are not working in the modded app and if you have never installed in-house apk, log out all your google accounts and log in to your account that was used for in-app purchase only, and try reinstalling the app.

4. Altitude Limit
If your drone's firmware version is 1.6.0 or 1.6.1-rc2, there will be no altitude limit.
I'm not sure if Parrot will put the limitation again in the next firmware version.

5. Firmware Roll back
Firmware update won't allow you to downgrade your drone's firmware version. It is confirmed by Parrot developer.

6. Root access right
No root needed in order to use this mod app, to view app data in /data/data, and to use in-app purchesed features.

If you don't know what to do exactly, use 6.6.0.1 FCC and 1.6.0 firmware.

To parrot pilots here, please tell others what version of firmware you are using and what version of app you are using when you are talking about some bugs or any strange issues of your drone.
Thank you for taking the time to put this post together! Legendary! Appreciate all your efforts to help the Anafi community! (y)

Odonc pour résumer quelle est la bonne version à l'heure actuelle? Car j'avais installé le fcc 6.0.0

so to summarize what is the good version at the moment? Because I installed fcc 6.0.0

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE = "Quad808, post: 23952, membre: 3444"]
Merci d'avoir pris le temps de rédiger ce billet! Légendaire! Appréciez tous vos efforts pour aider la communauté Anafi! (y)
[/CITATION]

??????

Hi everybody.
Version FCC 6.6.0.1 seems to work fine also on Anafi Thermal :) thanks @ds2atc !

The only difference that I've found from 6.6.0 and 6.6.0.1 is the fact that now is not possible to activate (or even change the parameters of) arcade mode unless the drone is in flight! (which makes sense, since Arcade Mode is weeeeeird and not intuitive at all for an experienced drone pilot)

Hi @ds2atc

All other versions i have zero issues installing. but cant install this one on my Samsung Note10+

Have you totally removed all traces of any previous FF6 app... including clearing the cache and data

Reactions: cheetah2k
Hi @ds2atc

View attachment 2701

Few questions around your install issue;

1. What version of Android do you have installed.
2. What make and model of device are you using
3. When you uninstalled FF6 did you do so through the Play store. Reinstall the proper app from the Play store, then uninstall it through the same process.

Have you been through the file manager and removed all traces of FF6 before trying to install the modded version ?

Have you allowed "install unknown apps" ?

Have you tried download the Modded APK again maybe trying another computer if you have one?

Reactions: cheetah2k
Hi,

I just installed 6.6..0.1 directly over the modded app of a couple of months ago. That's all I did and it works perfectly. I turned off the geofence. I took the Anafi up to 451 metres before I chickened out, I had to move it 250 metres away to keep the signal, no issues at all and although I eventually lost signal, the Anafi came straight back. Thanks to all for ds2atc and all for the modd and support!

[QUOTE = "Quad808, post: 23952, membro: 3444"]
Grazie per aver dedicato del tempo a mettere insieme questo post! Leggendario! Apprezzo tutti i tuoi sforzi per aiutare la comunità di Anafi! (Y)
[/CITAZIONE]
Ciao, mi dispiace se questo argomento è già stato menzionato. Volevo chiederti una cosa, ho già installato la versione ufficiale da Playstore sul mio Note10 +, sono anche registrato sull'app. Comunque domani arriva Anafi, ora vorrei chiederti: devo prima attivare il drone e fare upGrade con l'FF6 ufficiale o mi consigli di disinstallarlo e iniziare direttamente con l'APK MOD?
Thank you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gearsgood