Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Freeflight 6 mod app

[QUOTE = "Quad808, post: 23952, membro: 3444"]
Grazie per aver dedicato del tempo a mettere insieme questo post! Leggendario! Apprezzo tutti i tuoi sforzi per aiutare la comunità di Anafi! (Y)
[/CITAZIONE]
Ciao, mi dispiace se questo argomento è già stato menzionato. Volevo chiederti una cosa, ho già installato la versione ufficiale da Playstore sul mio Note10 +, sono anche registrato sull'app. Comunque domani arriva Anafi, ora vorrei chiederti: devo prima attivare il drone e fare upGrade con l'FF6 ufficiale o mi consigli di disinstallarlo e iniziare direttamente con l'APK MOD?
Thank you.
Upgrade firmware with original playstore app and if you purchase flightplan and followme is the only choise, then disinstall app and install modded fcc app.

Reactions: capripiu
[QUOTE = "Skassa, post: 24133, membro: 284"]
Aggiorna il firmware con l'app Playstore originale e se acquisti il piano di volo e followme è l'unica scelta, quindi disinstalla l'app e installa l'app fcc modificata.
[/CITAZIONE]
Grazie mille amico, farò come dici tu, nel frattempo con mia grande sorpresa ho visto che le 2 app a pagamento sono in super offerta, le ho acquistate entrambe per 1,09 euro ciascuna, quindi domani le avrò già sul mio Anafi.

Thank you so much my friend, I will do as you say, in the meantime to my surprise I saw that the 2 paid apps are in super offer, I bought them both for 1.09 euros each, so tomorrow I will already have them on my Anafi.

Hello, I"m new here, I have downloaded and installed the modded APK and also copied the OBB file to the correct folder location, app opened correctly but I cannot login (error message: There is an error, please try again), have uninstalled and installed but it doesn't fix. Is there any steps I missed? thanks.

Few questions around your install issue;

1. What version of Android do you have installed.
2. What make and model of device are you using
3. When you uninstalled FF6 did you do so through the Play store. Reinstall the proper app from the Play store, then uninstall it through the same process.

Have you been through the file manager and removed all traces of FF6 before trying to install the modded version ?

Have you allowed "install unknown apps" ?

Have you tried download the Modded APK again maybe trying another computer if you have one?

Thanks mate! I downloaded the apk on a different PC and it worked fine. Obviously my other PC that i downloaded the broken version was downloading the same broken version (cached)..

Got it all working fine :)

Just figured out that with the modded app I am not able to login with the "Connect to Google" option, creating a new account with Parrot works just fine, thanks.

Hello, I"m new here, I have downloaded and installed the modded APK and also copied the OBB file to the correct folder location, app opened correctly but I cannot login (error message: There is an error, please try again), have uninstalled and installed but it doesn't fix. Is there any steps I missed? thanks.

Upgrade firmware with original playstore app and if you purchase flightplan and followme is the only choise, then disinstall app and install modded fcc app.
sorry again Skassa, but I'm reading in various posts that once you buy the paid apps with the official app, then they aren't recognized in the modified app? do you agree? if so, how to do it? I bought them yesterday.

I purchased the 2 apps with my standard Google account. I then uploaded the modded version of the APK file, installed and hey presto the 2 apps are there.

I have not had issues in this area since the modded APK has been available. I use the same Google account, and login to the Anafi application with the same Username I have always use.

I purchased the 2 apps with my standard Google account. I then uploaded the modded version of the APK file, installed and hey presto the 2 apps are there.

I have not had issues in this area since the modded APK has been available. I use the same Google account, and login to the Anafi application with the same Username I have always use.
Ah well, I hope not to lose the two purchases then, even if it is only 2 euros. Thank you for the news and good flights.

Hi, I wanted to ask you, the OBB file in which directory should be copied? do you need to make some changes first or just copy it? thank you

if you are on Android then copy the .OBB file to "com.parrot.freeflight6" this location can be found in internal storage-Android-data then search for freeflight6

Hi, I wanted to ask you, the OBB file in which directory should be copied? do you need to make some changes first or just copy it? thank you
Answers are already in this thread. Please read the whole thread before use this mod.

To people who want to share this on your youtube channel or local forums,

Please do not share the direct google drive download link. Just link this thread's address so that people can always download the latest version of the mod app.

The links are spread too many places, and I cannot remove the files and sharing links because of tons of download request mail and push alerts.

The funny thing is, so far, no one has responded to my link deletion request messages.

[QUOTE = "ds2atc, publicación: 24217, miembro: 1230"]
Para las personas que desean compartir esto en su canal de YouTube o en foros locales,

No comparta el enlace de descarga directa de Google Drive. Simplemente vincule la dirección de este hilo para que las personas siempre puedan descargar la última versión de la aplicación mod.

Los enlaces están distribuidos en demasiados lugares, y no puedo eliminar los archivos y compartir enlaces debido a toneladas de correos de solicitud de descarga y alertas automáticas.

Lo curioso es que, hasta ahora, nadie ha respondido a mis mensajes de solicitud de eliminación de enlaces.
[/CITAR] Gracias de nuevo DS2ATC la ultima actualizacion funciona de maravilla

I find that the file size from Legend ds2atc version of FF 6 6.6.0.1 (FCC mode) is about 57 Mb while the official version of FF 6 from google play is about 270 Mb.

To me, i like the FCC mode which can help to avoid strong wifi interference during the flight.

But not understand why the FCC mode files only have just about one fifth of the official files size.

Do anyone know the reason?

I find that the file size from Legend ds2atc version of FF 6 6.6.0.1 (FCC mode) is about 57 Mb while the official version of FF 6 from google play is about 270 Mb.

To me, i like the FCC mode which can help to avoid strong wifi interference during the flight.

But not understand why the FCC mode files only have just about one fifth of the official files size.

Do anyone know the reason?
Is the only app. The other 270megabyte is the obb file not included in the modded app, will be downloaded at first start.

Is the only app. The other 270megabyte is the obb file not included in the modded app, will be downloaded at first start.

Skassa: Thank you for your reply. I have no idea with this obb file since i can install the previous FF6 6.5.2 FCC mode before without intalling this obb file. The drone can fly without problem.

So, that is to say, we need to downloaded and place obb file in the relevant directory before installing the FF 6 6.6.0.1 (FCC mode)?

Or just installing the FF 6 6.6.0.1 (FCC mode) alone on the mobile where the drone still works without problem?

I just remember that the obb file is just for someone who have connecting or updating problem among their mobile, controller and the drone.

Last edited:
Skassa: Thank you for your reply. I have no idea with this obb file since i can install the previous FF6 6.5.2 FCC mode before without intalling this obb file. The drone can fly without problem.

So, that is to say, we need to downloaded and place obb file in the relevant directory before installing the FF 6 6.6.0.1 (FCC mode)?

Or just installing the FF 6 6.6.0.1 (FCC mode) alone on the mobile still works?
Disinstall all version install ff6.6.6.0.1 fcc with internet active and app download the other megabyte automatically. Check with the drone poweon if you see the channels from 36 to 48 if yes you are in fcc. The better channel is 165 in fcc with a lot interference.

Reactions: Ratmir
Disinstall all version install ff6.6.6.0.1 fcc with internet active and app download the other megabyte automatically. Check with the drone poweon if you have the channels from 36 to 48 if yes you are in fcc. The better channel is 165 in fcc with a lot interference.

I see. The ff6.6.6.0.1 fcc with internet active will download further files with other other megabyte automatically. Thank you for your explanation! Just try it. It's ok.

Reactions: Skassa
I've just tried to patch FF661 to FCC and it seems to be still working. The geo fence default settings are still 50/100m default disabled and 150m/4km when enabled. My bird is on FW1.6.1-rc2 (unfortunately) and the "joystick" is on 1.6.1 ... haven't flown it yet to check if the altitude limit is enabled, but I guess it's still there ...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viking