Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Freeflight 6 mod app

Hello je n'arrive pas à dépasser les 150 m sous fcc 661.. Pourtant la geobarriere est désactivée.

P
I 'v just tested the flight plane, and here still allowed the 500+ height (4000)... I will try tomorrow in flight.
Until they update the drone firmware there will be no limit. I have the last 1.61rc4 dated September 18th and it still works.

Seems to be new app version today.
Says it has:
- Added framing grid in FPV.
- Added geofence option in FPV settings.
- Added indication on exposure value in FPV mode when EV Trigger is on.
- Improved GPS signal detection.

Anyone tried it - does it still allow the 4k height limit?

I've just tried to patch FF661 to FCC and it seems to be still working. The geo fence default settings are still 50/100m default disabled and 150m/4km when enabled. My bird is on FW1.6.1-rc2 (unfortunately) and the "joystick" is on 1.6.1 ... haven't flown it yet to check if the altitude limit is enabled, but I guess it's still there ...
You have last freeflight 6 v6.6.1 fcc patched?

Is the fcc 6.6.1 modded app been updated on the forum?? Can't seem to locate it original always kicks me into CE mode ??

He's never usually too far behind the Parrot release ...... But be patient ..... he has a life outside of this forum, and he has possibly got far more important things to do :), so we must wait with anticipations

Reactions: Skassa and Ratmir
I am surprised at all the people using the modded App that no one has taken the time to learn how to do it them selfs. I believe the OP gave instructions someplace in this post. There might come a time when the OP might not be able to help you guys out. Might be time for one of you to step up to the plate ;)

Reactions: Ratmir
I have all his instructions and all the relevant apps etc to do this, but to be honest I have just left it to the main man. I will dig out the notes etc and hone up the skills..... But you are right Augustine, we shouldn't just wait...... we should at least get in there and give it a go......

And as a reminder to others, here at the instructions previously posted:

I visited Seattle and Vancouver last week, and came back on Sunday... and still having jet lag... omg
If it‘s ok for you I‘ll post the 661 FCC mod with your Google API key... btw I learned a lot from your comments on the smali code ...

FF661_FCC_mod

Note: If tested this version with my own API Key, but I rebuilt it for you with ds2atc's Google Key ...

Last edited:
Do I really need an update?
For what I'm doing I'm very happy with my current configuration.
I'm using:
FF6 6.6.0_FCC
SC3 1.6.1
Anafi 1.6.1-rc2
Have made several FP flights. The longest starting at 300 m elevation, going up near the cliffs of a 1000m mountain, and having a maximum altitude of 725 meters at the summit. Total flight time 17 minutes.
Happy with this.

Check the latest updates:
- Added framing grid in FPV.
- Added geofence option in FPV settings.
- Added indication on exposure value in FPV mode when EV Trigger is on.
- Improved GPS signal detection.

I am trying to compile my own version as I want to make other changes.

And I am stuck at the keystore and signing part of the instructions.

Where do I find the programs - keytool & jarsigner ?

Thanks!!

EDIT - it is ok, I realised I did not have the development version of Java installed, just the standard runtimes!!

Hola a todos acabo de perder en vuelo mi anafi, regresaba de un vuelo de 2 km y cuando solo faltaban 500mts para el hogar comenzo a llover vi como la cámara se mojaba y empezo a girar sin control, mire en las últimas coordenadas y no estaba en su sitio alguien lo recogio una pena porque todo iba de maravilla. asumo la culpa espero conseguir otro anafi igual.: llorar:: llorar:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fae