Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Freeflight 6 mod app

Hello, so I have a weird bug on my phone. So everything is fine on my iPhone, but when I use my Android phone (mod & normal app) I got a weird green screen. I'm using LineageOS 16 Android 9 on a Galaxy S4. Is it a graphic driver issue ? Too old ?
Who knows....bottom line is that's a 6 year old handset, now using a non-standard version of Android...so no great surprise if an app doesn't run as intended on it.

You're highly unlikely to get any answers to your issue either here or from Parrot as you are likely the only person trying to do this and Parrot clearly couldn't be expected to test for this edge case. You'd probably be better off asking in a forum dedicated to the OS you are running - or simply using a standard more modern device (such as your iPhone by the sounds of it).

Reactions: Ratmir and Buck
Someone tested last anafi firmware 1.61 and controller 1.62 the 150m alt limit is disabled like beta? And the fcc?

In order to get the FCC mode to work in an EU country is it just a case of deleting the existing latest ff6 app and installing the mod one?
Can I leave the drone and controller on their respective latest firmwares?
Yes, just remove existant app and install downloaded from here, it will work.

Sure looks like loss of wifi/control for much of your storm. Did you not see a message on your screen when it all went crazy?

Dan

Just installed the 6.6.1 mod version.
Seems the same and I retained the app purchases.
Geofence max distances are less than the play store version but it doesnt matter as I never use the geofence option.
Looking forward to see if i have a better wife signal now as the play store version for myself would less connection at about 600m
With geofence off you go up more than 150m with anafi firmware 1.61?

Thank you for good mod.
But i losted my this modded anafi on the sea...
green GPS and no sign and no alert but vision is losted suddenly and no RTH...
Anyone get the accident like it on recently version of firmware? Problem of manual channel???

Thank you for good mod.
But i losted my this modded anafi on the sea...
green GPS and no sign and no alert but vision is losted suddenly and no RTH...
Anyone get the accident like it on recently version of firmware? Problem of manual channel???
If you choose es: channel 165 in manual not work? Or not stay at this channel?
You see the 36 to 48 in the list channel?

If you choose es: channel 165 in manual not work? Or not stay at this channel?
You see the 36 to 48 in the list channel?
Thank you reply.
Yes Perhaps i selected 36 then. I'm not sure I could see or choose channel 165.

165 channel (FCC) is the best and less used by other devices and more free from interference in European country or CE restricted country.
Thanks. I understand you said. I ll try at second chances. But i would like to know when the channel is noisily for any reason, then anafi try to search other better channel in manual mode?

Thanks. I understand you said. I ll try at second chances. But i would like to know when the channel is noisily for any reason, then anafi try to search other better channel in manual mode?
No but no problem with 165. Tested today with anafi firmware 1.61 and with 165 channel i get 2400 meter at 260 height in suburban area (and no lose signal) without obstruction between the controller and the drone of course.

Reactions: Ratmir
No but no problem with 165. Tested today with anafi firmware 1.61 and with 165 channel i get 2400 meter at 260 height in suburban area without obstruction between the controller and the drone of course.

Was that height in M? If so I think that confirms we are still able to go up in altitude higher than previous firmware's allowed before we moved to the Beta firmware, so looks like the new firmware has not removed that restriction....... and rightly so..... we are all responsible adults.

Was that height in M? If so I think that confirms we are still able to go up in altitude higher than previous firmware's allowed before we moved to the Beta firmware, so looks like the new firmware has not removed that restriction....... and rightly so..... we are all responsible adults.
Yes meter ( i only check with old app 6.52 and anafi firmware 1.61 without geofence give 4km altitude max the last have a bug in view on screen max meter without geofence 50m height and 100m lenght, but is only view at real go up until lose signal i think.) I use last version 6.6.1.

Reactions: d95gas
Latest fw, latest FCC mod, man this bird has range! I flew on 5Ghz channel 165, over 1.2kms out, 250m high, from my house in suburbia all the way to the water front in my town of Manly, Australia and was flawless. Did the panoramic photo routine and then headed home. Love this bird! I'm definitely keen to get the FPV version now (with the thicker legs). By far this is the best camera drone I've ever owned.

Reactions: Ratmir
Any way possible for the mod to incorporate a way to trigger the menu for the FPV mode i.e. Phone Camera to Drone Camera and FPV options? Most of us only own normal FPV goggles and the CockpitGlasses 3 isn't sold seperately, maybe it is possible to use one of the controller buttons and use 'Long Press' method to trigger those menus?

Any way possible for the mod to incorporate a way to trigger the menu for the FPV mode i.e. Phone Camera to Drone Camera and FPV options? Most of us only own normal FPV goggles and the CockpitGlasses 3 isn't sold seperately, maybe it is possible to use one of the controller buttons and use 'Long Press' method to trigger those menus?
There's nothing impossible. However, I will say No for this case.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clansman320