Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Freeflight 6 mod app

So, can one of the US/Canada pilots , now locked in CE, try this workarounds?
And perhaps some more of the europe guys, who can't switch to fcc any longer?
And on top, can we get a sticky topic about this, then, with a "strong and clear headline"?
I really think that this is from interest for lots of Anafi Pilots , worldwide!

No not working . my location is in Canada in the drone and FF6 . no FCC channel , thanks anyway
Did you follow all the "possible" options, to free your bird, which have been mentioned in the latest posts?

So, can one of the US/Canada pilots , now locked in CE, try this workarounds?
And perhaps some more of the europe guys, who can't switch to fcc any longer?
And on top, can we get a sticky topic about this, then, with a "strong and clear headline"?
I really think that this is from interest for lots of Anafi Pilots , worldwide!

Yes I will make it a sticky when and if it gets confirmed by a few more users. Also when it is confirmed to work a nice laid out tutorial would be nice.

I was able to get the FCC mode by following it. FW 1.6.5

But it was only ONE time.

After replacing the battery the restart anafi, it could not connect the skycontroller anymore.

Upon checking with the phone about the Anafi wifi and using wifi app to scan available wifi, I notice the anafi is not sending out any wifi signal after restart.

The anafi wifi is only available and able to connect skycontroller after anafi hard reset. And the FCC mode disappears.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

After replacing the battery the restart anafi, it could not connect the skycontroller anymore.

Upon checking with the phone about the Anafi wifi and using wifi app to scan available wifi, I notice the anafi is not sending out any wifi signal after restart.

The anafi wifi is only available and able to connect skycontroller after anafi hard reset. And the FCC mode disappears.

Tried manual channel and not auto?
Or set a 2400mhz channel after power off anafi from fcc.

The same happened in my case (I used android tablet, but also tried connect with iPhone, no luck, Anafi wifi was not visible).

Same thing here

Did you follow all the "possible" options, to free your bird, which have been mentioned in the latest posts?

i reseted the Anafi ,(press the boton until i see the 4 red light then releised ) uninstall ff6 , clean my memory of my S 10 , used a vpn to west usa , open up fake gps , installed the ff6 6.6.6. mod that is on page 61 , clear the cach after installing , power up anafi , sc and ff6 , no FCC , changed to manual 165 , restarted every thing . NADA , even tryed without SC , i did try multiple time ...

Reactions: Martre

Update:

All selection are manual.

The anafi wifi was not available after anafi restart when I selected channel 36. ( This is not good because you are not able to control the drone after RTH due to disconnection)

If I select channel 149, 157, 165 and restart anafi, it will reconnect but auto switch channel to a channel in 2.4ghz.

If I select channel 149, 157, 165 and restart skycontroller, the same 5.8ghz channel is maintained.

Reactions: Gabriele_Da_Tos
I've forgot that, got problems with connection to SC, it won't connect but it see anafis wifi. Try to switch of SC, connect with phone, change to 2.4, then back to SC. I do not check on another battery, but wright now I've put one after charging and it looks fine.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200318_202607_com.parrot.freeflight6.jpg
    Screenshot_20200318_202607_com.parrot.freeflight6.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot_20200318_202600_com.parrot.freeflight6.jpg
    Screenshot_20200318_202600_com.parrot.freeflight6.jpg
    641.5 KB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot_20200318_202553_com.parrot.freeflight6.jpg
    Screenshot_20200318_202553_com.parrot.freeflight6.jpg
    325.7 KB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot_20200318_202553_com.parrot.freeflight6.jpg
    Screenshot_20200318_202553_com.parrot.freeflight6.jpg
    325.7 KB · Views: 32
Reactions: Gabriele_Da_Tos
I've forgot that, got problems with connection to SC, it won't connect but it see anafis wifi. Try to switch of SC, connect with phone, change to 2.4, then back to SC. I do not check on another battery, but wright now I've put one after charging and it looks fine.

did you fly long range with it ???

@charleslee have you had any luck yet?

Hi No i think its useless , the drone FW is the problem , the drone GPS is working (locating me in Canada) , 1.6.4 and 1.6.5 has stop the ability to select 36 to 48 ( its there for a second , then vanish ), i had it lock at channel 40, being very fast on selecting it before it vanish but that freezes everything , then you need to reset the anafi . I can say now that my Anafi is boring , very boring .
if this is the result of new Laws , well im out , am changing hobby, going in the wood with my 12 gauge ( less regulated ) , cheers

I can totally understand where your coming from, I'm still not totally convinced my fix has solved my problem as I turned it off at one point and turned it back on and had no FCC channels, I had to mess about a bit again and managed to get them back. I don't really want to mess about just to get a semi reasonable range and just shouldn't have to whatsoever with you been in an FCC country.
If I lose them again I think I might just update sell it on and buy something without the hassle.certainly makes me regret selling the zino pro, the only reason I sold it and bought the Anafi was for the optical flow and ultrasonic and I'm not even convinced they work very well anyway.

So there is no any solution confirmed to update from old fw versions and keep fcc, right?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fae