Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Freeflight 6 mod app

Since it is raining, I have taken the time to learn more about Anafi. The one thing I noticed that the drone has 1.6.4 versions and the controller has 1.6.2. Should they be the same?

Oh dear the dreaded 1.64. You will get an update to 1.65 on the Anafi and 1.63 on the controller, but unfortunately 1.64 is the one that has given us the issues.

Reactions: Janos_Sz
Today was a very nice time. It's a great time for a distance test flight. Because of the coronavirus, many people are at home and using the Internet. (I avoided everyone on the go and I was careful) At the beginning of this video, the 2.4 GHz band is pretty much saturated, though away from the houses, it was on a football pitch.
CE country (HU)
Anafi firmware 1.6.3
Freeflight6 6.6.203_FCC
Original antenna, without reflector, 5.8 GHz, 165 channel

Today was a very nice time. It's a great time for a distance test flight. Because of the coronavirus, many people are at home and using the Internet. (I avoided everyone on the go and I was careful) At the beginning of this video, the 2.4 GHz band is pretty much saturated, though away from the houses, it was on a football pitch.
CE country (HU)
Anafi firmware 1.6.3
Freeflight6 6.6.203_FCC
Original antenna, without reflector, 5.8 GHz, 165 channel

wow i am beginning to think that the 1.6.4 ,1.6.5 update is even,, limiting CE range !!!

Height Limit Test. With the combination 1.6.3 / 6.6.203_FCC (and turning off geofence) there is no 150m limit. (He would have gone higher, but that was enough for the test.)

can you post step by step how you managed to get FCC channels back with 1.6.5 firmware? Dzięki wielkie!:)
- uninstall FF 6.6.6
- install VPN, Fake GPS and FF 6.1
- reset anafi, clear chasche on phone
- Location somewhere on top of a mountain in Alaska, VPN to US, location on phone: US
- first in FF6.1, trying to get 38-56 channels unsuccessfully, but on map my location was Alaska, a drone schowed me somewhere near the African coast line
- uninstall 6.1, install the modified 6.6.6 application, connect with SC without luck, over the phone wifi and manually switch to the new 5G FCC channels turn on again
- restart everything, uninstall Fake GPS, uninstall VPS, restart and connect using SC, and it works

Reactions: Wowwowwo

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fae