Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Parrot Dev Team

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
the release date is approaching!
:slight_smile:

We are going to release lots of updates in the weeks to come:

• a major Freeflight update (v6.5)
  • a new major update for ANAFI (v1.5)
  • the firmware for the new ANAFI THERMAL
We have to sync all of this (and particularly the Freeflight validation on iOS and Android stores) with the SDK public release, as we want you to have the latest features available in the SDK.

If everything works smoothly, we will make the final push on May 6th!

Almost there!

That's great, do we know what is included in these major updates for both the FF app and the Anafi?
Hopefully I didn't miss any of the info in another topic somewhere...

Reactions: Senseicat
Hello everyone,
the release date is approaching!
:slight_smile:

We are going to release lots of updates in the weeks to come:

• a major Freeflight update (v6.5)
  • a new major update for ANAFI (v1.5)
  • the firmware for the new ANAFI THERMAL
We have to sync all of this (and particularly the Freeflight validation on iOS and Android stores) with the SDK public release, as we want you to have the latest features available in the SDK.

If everything works smoothly, we will make the final push on May 6th!

Almost there!
Fantastic! Just lost live feed hopefully the new update brings it back, had an issue with the Gimbal stabilitlizer and when I fixed that lost the live feed.

Looking forward to the update , thanks Agustine!
Paul

Sounds pretty cool. Something I've been wondering is: will Parrot add the split-screen FPV mode to FreeFlight for the Anafi so it can be used with the cockpitglasses the same as the Bebop 2?

I really like this feature with the BB2 and it's something I'd miss if I bought an Anafi. I get that the Anafi is more intended for 'serious' videography where you may normally want access to all the camera settings etc via the regular touch screen interface, but given that Parrot already has the code written and the goggles it would surely be a simple feature to support for those who want it as an option just for fun flying. It's never been clear to me why this feature wasn't carried over to the Anafi and FreeFlight app; is there some technical reason why this isn't straightforward to do with the Anafi?

Reactions: JD4x4 and Thanev
Great can't wait to test something major. Any changes on the range in developed area. That is the only place I miss mavic. Otherwise anafi is the best quad I have ever flown and less risky.

Major updates make me a bit nervous, but new features excite me too much to turn it down.

Reactions: AnafiPilot
I fly with last FW on IOS iPhone X
Really interest in some new updates.
Today i tried again following mode but was very dangerous for me. I did all i have to do, drone was about 30 m away with alt of 15 m. Certain moment warning on my screen ‘to close, to low’, not possible i was high and far enough.
It makes strange manoeuvres and the only thing i could do is stop and flying manual. Camera modes works great but followe mode is dangerous to loose and break my drone, so momently no following mode for me.
I hope with the updates all works normal. Precision point works now correct and really correct, so hopely the start for some interesting updates.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Reactions: taybrynn
@Agustine - I'm a new Anafi owner (selling my Spark!) and I always look forward to any improvements even though I'm more happy with FreeFlight & the Anafi than I ever was with DJI!

FF6 works fine on my Moto G4+ but the phone doesn't stay in the controller holder so I wanted to try my Kindle Fire HDX7 however the one issue I've had is not being able to get FF6 to "Sync" so it never gets past that 1st screen.

Tell me that maybe the new release will address things like that?

Awesome to see an SDK come. Frankly, I would be happy just getting the imperial units tweaked, Miles Per Hour (MPH) instead of the current Feet Per Second that NOBODY uses, anywhere!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ritchh