Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Parrot Dev Team

The precision point is determined by the little camera on the belly which is why it needs a high contrast platform of some sort..The GPS just gets it within 2 meters.

Reactions: taybrynn
The precision point is determined by the little camera on the belly which is why it needs a high contrast platform of some sort..The GPS just gets it within 2 meters.

Copy, didn’t know that, will test it out..

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Yes, my remark was not connected to the RTH (that should work in almost any condition), but more related to the ‘precision landing’ function, that seems to be activated after a few seconds of hover after take-off if you do not touch the sticks and if the camera on the bottom of the Anafi sees a ‘clear and contrasty’ area below...

i will always use a landing pad whenever possible ... press takeoff button, precision landing indicated ... however I've rarely seen it actually land back on the landing pad, with or without precision landing ... but it gets me close and I land it myself.

Perfect!! Using fluo landing strip and in 1 sec precision point set, iPhone and Huawei works correct.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viking