Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Why did my drone fell down?

Cifuentes

Reaction score
Hey guys!
Today my Bebop 2 fell down, at least i could retrieve It and got no major damage other than 2 broken propellers.
From begining to tragedy It was flying somewhat awkward, i dont know If It was because the wind or what.
On almost any flight i get the black dots sometime and equally on this one, 3 times till fall.

Please If anyone can explain me what am i doing wrong or If by the video It is possible to detect some abnormality i would be really glad to know as im really afraid on flying again.

Here is the Full fall vídeo:
Drone kind of flying sideways at 0:46
Strong stops like this everytime since i got the drone 1:53
Probably strong wind at 4:18
Drone fall at 10:55

That's pretty messed up. Good thing it didn't crash in the water. This is a drone malfunction or an encounter with a bird or other airborne obstacle. A control malfunction shouldn't make a BB2 crash.
The black flashes at 4:18 are because you are looking straight down in high winds. This places extreme demands on the image stabilization, which is exceeding its limits.
When you get the new props on, check for any bent motor shafts, and that all motors spin freely. When you take off, listen for any unusual sounds indicating the a motor is straining.

Reactions: Cifuentes
That's pretty messed up. Good thing it didn't crash in the water. This is a drone malfunction or an encounter with a bird or other airborne obstacle. A control malfunction shouldn't make a BB2 crash.
The black flashes at 4:18 are because you are looking straight down in high winds. This places extreme demands on the image stabilization, which is exceeding its limits.
When you get the new props on, check for any bent motor shafts, and that all motors spin freely. When you take off, listen for any unusual sounds indicating the a motor is straining.
Thank you for the reply. I actually have a second Bebop 2 ready to fly and many spare blades, so its all good already but im really afraid on flying again. You think i did any bad piloting on It or should i be afraid of this malfunction It may had? Also sometimes i get Black flashes looking forward. My region os really known for the Wind gusts but i still dont feel this of the drop cause.

Just about the only thing a pilot can do to make the drone lose power and drop out of the sky, is to hit the panic button. As far as the black flashes go, I still attribute them to your gusty flying conditions.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame