Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Flight plan for Parrot Anafi online

How to manually create a flight plan in a circle.
How to manually create a flight plan in an even circle. The more points, the closer the trajectory is to the circle.

Reactions: zandoli
Not sure that Augustine (or other american pilots living in the past ;-) is (are) happy with that!
My guess is, he would already like to have the BRITISH system :eek: for creating.
I think the FF6 will show it anyway to him in ft, cause his FF6 is set to this, eh, system!
Yes, FF6 will show in the measurement system that you have selected. But now the page allows you to create a flight plan using feet.

Added new functionality to the "Points" page.

You can create a complex flight plan from pre-prepared primitives. I recommend adding information about characteristics to the names of primitives. So, you can create as many complex (and adapted to the current situation) flight plan as you want in a few clicks, but first you need to create a library of primitives for yourself.

You can add it by clicking the "Add" button. The "Load" button first deletes all WP from the map and then loads a single primitive to the map.

The button invert.png at the bottom changes the direction of flight to the opposite, and the first point is colored blue.

Last edited:
Reactions: pa911 and Ana789
I seem to be getting this error message when trying to generate a plan.
It seems to only happen when I use imperial instead of metric.

screenshot-esparus.online-2020.06.06-08_41_01.png

Last edited:
I seem to be getting this error message when trying to generate a plan.
It seems to only happen when I use imperial instead of metric.
I found and fixed the error. Before generating the flight plan, the speed value is checked, and there was still the number 11 (that is, meters per second).

Sometimes it works no problem. I just did 3 of them and they all worked just fine. Might have been just something I did wrong. If it happens again I will take a screen shot and post it here.

This link should lead to a page with the standard terms of use of the site, I still haven't created it.

I removed this line from the registration form, now you can create an account without any formal conditions.

Super !! I was wondering how to create multiple POIs on a mission ... now it is possible ?

Super !! I was wondering how to create multiple POIs on a mission ... now it is possible ?
Uh ... No. This cannot be done yet. The POI is still one. If you move it, all WP's that have "Follow POI"=yes set will turn on it.

I don't plan to change that yet. If you want to shoot two objects (or more), it is wise to make several flight plans.

@avant You are making the software better every day. I am impressed by your commitment and I have registered and made a small donation to recognise your hard work.

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
Flew a "points" flight plan, today.
Because of the "falling out of air" and not switching on, right now, I do not have the flight record.
But I have the video:
I did not use the Orbit, b/c I wanted to get around twice in a row.
I did 2 flights (2x twice around ;-) and put both in a 32 x speed video
And still my Anafi slowed down at the waypoints.

Here the sat view map of the flight:
With the "points" I tried to get around the stop and go with long legs and 3 - 5 corner wp's
Worked better as my orbits did.
18592.jpg

Hi abant, I just realized how fancy your incredible flight planner is! You made my day. I have been feed off editing flight plans in the field on a far too small mobile screen. And the solution has been already there - perfect. Can't wait to check ride my first plans.

¡Estoy bebiendo un vino para tu bien esta noche!
Jen.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clansman320