Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Flight Plan for Photo History

mattbgbr

Reaction score
Hi, just started using FP and its really impressive. Only challenge I’m having is finding a way to set it so that I can take a photo of a POI at the exact same point each time, i.e. to create a timeline collage.

I’ve managed to set a single end point and a POI, but the camera doesn’t auto angle to the set POI height.

Anyone had any luck with this ? ...seems that FM is designed more for video capture.

Thanks

This is something that I am interested in as well. I thought it should do that though? As you say would be really useful for time lapse for building projects or time lapse throughout the year.
I've not had a proper play with the flightplan, but I figured that if you ran the same flightplan over and over then you should get the same angle shots?
I was planning on creating a flightplan with multiple way points and getting the camera to do different things and then interrogate the .json file it creates and see what different variables I can change in the .json file.

Played again tonight ...looks like there’s a bug in FP. When setting stops/pivot points, if you only use a single point associated to a POI, the storyboard doesn’t reflect this ( i.e. no POI icon showing) and the Anafi ignores any instruction to level the camera at the POI height. Set multiple points and all appears to be OK.

Reactions: Joela85
Thanks ...looks like an opportunity for a feature enhancement. In the end, I set a series of “stops” and achieved a nice set of photos from differing perspectives

Or you can just use the green Camera Angle Icon to set the angle of the camera. 0 degrees is straight, 90 degrees is down and -90 degrees is up. You can put in any value you want. Positive numbers point the camera down and negative numbers point the camera up. It will take a couple of flights to set the right angle.

Reactions: mattbgbr

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut