Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Freeflight 6 mod app

Hi, with this modded app i am always on fcc mode or i must do sonething before like use fake GPS or similar?

If you have the stock app installed, just clear it's data in the settings, then uninstall the app. After that just download this and install. Log in to your account (if you have), and that's it. Nothing else.

Reactions: Nuwanda
[QUOTE = "ds2atc, post: 17626, membre: 1230"]
[URL unfurl = "true"] FF6_6.5.1_FCCMODE.apk [/ URL]

FF6 6.5.1 modded
[/CITATION]
Je semble bien pour moi ?

Très bon travail mec!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-05-09-23-05-49-827_com.parrot.freeflight6.png
    Screenshot_2019-05-09-23-05-49-827_com.parrot.freeflight6.png
    290.1 KB · Views: 88
In case I don't have time to modify or I sell or lose my Anafi, I will write down what I have done for modification here.

1. get apk
The best way to get an apk file is getting it from your device. There are many methods to do this. I use LG backup to get it.
or use apkmirror.com if you trust that site.

13. test your app
Install the app to your phone, and see if channel 36~48 are available, if there's no error, and if the map loads without problem.

MANY THANKS

Try not to sell, not to lose your Anafi for a while :p...
Many thanks. I returned my Anafi some monthes ago, because the camera was very soft, and because it was not very convenient to use fakegps just to have a reliable link even for short distance here in Europe.
Now I could buy a new one during a big promotion.
I'll use this new mod app on saturday with a friend of mine with his Anafi

Reactions: Zigzag84
in the changed code I could not see any changes to install the app also for android smaller 7.0, isn't it?
This means, we have also the original restriction?

Gesendet von meinem SM-P905 mit Tapatalk

in the changed code I could not see any changes to install the app also for android smaller 7.0, isn't it?
This means, we have also the original restriction?

Gesendet von meinem SM-P905 mit Tapatalk
Android versions lower than 7.0 is no more supported. Maybe I can change it but I have no idea what will happen

3. Everything was normal after switching all off & restart back. But when I wanted to download the recorded video, all I saw was 1 video file with 44 seconds only. The rest of it was not recorded. And again 1st time happened to me & not sure what happened :)
Turn video off before switching off the drone.
The video will still be on the SD Card but has to be repaired

Saw a youtube video of the 6.5 update in which the drone lost connection after 1km yet the wifi icon was still displaying full strength. Have any of you faced this issue on the 6.5.1 with the latest firmware?

Hi Safcrule, welcome to the forum, I am also UK based and there is a good few of us on here.

When you say you have downloaded the FF6 app, do you mean you downloaded the version from Play Store, OR the Modded version in this thread?

If the modded version, simply install and run, nothing else to do (apart from your settings). You can confirm you are in FCC mode by checking your channels, if you see 36 - 48 channels, then you are in FCC mode (higher power).

Yes the add-on's will work fine, we are all mostly running the modded app and have no issues with the add-on's

To make life easier for you if you have not found the modded app (Page 6) the link is HERE

Hi, any chance you can post latest FF6 update (6.5.1) with mod?

Thank you very much for the app and your helpful reply. I d/l'ed your app from the link, installed it and will try it today.

What is making in "data synchronization..." at the beginning on fresh installation?

this is the OBB FIle (Android Opaque Binary Blob)
It contains addition data that is required by the application (FF6) it doesnt interfere with the modification.

This morning I used the mod app for a very short flight. I just had to check a roof. Everything was OK :)
No problem to manually swith on channel 36

this is the OBB FIle (Android Opaque Binary Blob)
It contains addition data that is required by the application (FF6) it doesnt interfere with the modification.
Right. The modded app downloads OBB files during "data synchronization"

FF6 on the Play Store is more than 200Mb, and the modded apk file is only 55Mb because the Play Store sends OBB files during installation.

This is depending on Android. When looking at Google Play on Windows, This is what it says

If I try to install the official version on my Android 6, it says 207 Mo, v 6.4.3
If I try on my Android 7, it says 57Mo and has to download something else when launching the first time

Last edited:
Thank you very much for sharing my Vídeo! :cool::)

Lucky you, it looks like the specified terrain wave gives you direct line to the drone over these high buildings of city, during all the flight. It is not normal in typical "center of city" recoding we have to do. Anyway, it is a great video!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ritchh