Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Freeflight 6 mod app

Hi all regarding the download app , I cant seem to get it to install on my Samsung A6 tablet, any suggestion guys and girls

Should work fine on the A6. I have had it installed on the A5 and I have it on the A9 now, working fine.

The way I did it........

Downloaded FF6 on Computer. Plug phone into computer, and on USB options select "File Transfer".

Then into Windows Explorer (yellow folder icon), go onto THIS PC and you will see the Phone labelled as something like Samsung A6.

Double click the phone and navigate to the DOWNLOAD folder. Drag the FF6 apk file into that folder.

Disconnect phone. Using "Samsung My Files" on the phone, navigate to the APK file in the downloads folder.
Double click the file and it should ask you if you want to install.

Allow it to install and finish.

So after that process, does it install? if not, can yo give exact error message you are seeing?

Have you also been into SETTINGS - BIOMETRICS AND SECURITY - "Install unknown Apps" and set to allowed on "My Files" (May even ask you when you do the install, mine does)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghostyuk
I had no problem with RTH and the WiFi icon showing the actual signal quality on the 6.5.1 update. I flew it for approx. 2km before I lost all signal and auto RTH was activated. I used 5Ghz channel 165 on the FCC mod.

Below is the video of the flight:
hello.
how can i have all the data in my Video like in your testvideo. that looks very nice. i am new with my anafi and will test it next week in Ireland.

[QUOTE = "ds2atc, post: 17830, membre: 1230"]
Cliquez sur manuel et sélectionnez les chaînes qui ne sont pas occupées.
(Si 36 ~ 48 sont sur la liste, cela signifie que le drone fonctionne en mode FCC.)
[/CITATION]

Vous devez sélectionner Manuel Always?

Whith Automatic mode it's good or not ?

You can use a wifi scanner (free on either app store or play store) to scan your local area and get an idea of what channels are busy. You want to go for a channel with the least amount of traffic.

[QUOTE = "ds2atc, post: 17830, membre: 1230"]
Cliquez sur manuel et sélectionnez les chaînes qui ne sont pas occupées.
(Si 36 ~ 48 sont sur la liste, cela signifie que le drone fonctionne en mode FCC.)
[/CITATION]

Vous devez sélectionner Manuel Always?

Whith Automatic mode it's good or not ?

In my country, choosing 165 channel manually is the best option because there are so many APs using 2.4G.

Also, 5G signals cannot go through walls... so less interference.

I fully agree with ds2atc. Avoid 5G. Channel 165 seems to work out a good option for the majority of users.

I fully agree with ds2atc. Avoid 5G. Channel 165 seems to work out a good option for the majority of users.

In my situation which canal i should choose for the best FCC mode?

Attachments

• Zrzut ekranu 2019-05-12 o 15.42.59.png
    Zrzut ekranu 2019-05-12 o 15.42.59.png
    2 MB · Views: 68
Nice ?

Would of been interesting to see back to back prior to using the FCC mod, just for interest sake.

Should work fine on the A6. I have had it installed on the A5 and I have it on the A9 now, working fine.

The way I did it........

Downloaded FF6 on Computer. Plug phone into computer, and on USB options select "File Transfer".

Then into Windows Explorer (yellow folder icon), go onto THIS PC and you will see the Phone labelled as something like Samsung A6.

Double click the phone and navigate to the DOWNLOAD folder. Drag the FF6 apk file into that folder.

Disconnect phone. Using "Samsung My Files" on the phone, navigate to the APK file in the downloads folder.
Double click the file and it should ask you if you want to install.

Allow it to install and finish.

So after that process, does it install? if not, can yo give exact error message you are seeing?

Have you also been into SETTINGS - BIOMETRICS AND SECURITY - "Install unknown Apps" and set to allowed on "My Files" (May even ask you when you do the install, mine does)

Many thanks sir , i will give this a go very soon , then I am sure I be back asking for help in how it all works etc . I assuming it will not affect the drone firmware and can be rolled back if iusses . Once again thank you kindly for reply

hello.
how can i have all the data in my Video like in your testvideo. that looks very nice. i am new with my anafi and will test it next week in Ireland.

You have to use Flight Data Manager and Garmin Virb Edit to embed data into your footage.

Reactions: hoelzlmani

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Batman