Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Freeflight 6 mod app

Personally I would not use 6.5.3 until there is a stable release of it on the Play Store that does not keep disappearing. I believe that is why ds2atc pulled the links from his post. However it is your Anafi and your decision.

Hi everyone, I noticed that any installed version does not synchronize and does not download the .obb file from the parrot server.
if I install the 6.5.3 modified and manually copy the obb files that have been posted to this forum main.60503202.com.parrot.freeflight6.obb free flight 6 always tries to synchronize with the parrot server, so I assume that the main.60503202 file .com.parrot.freeflight6 is not good for version 6.5.3, thanks

Hi everyone, I noticed that any installed version does not synchronize and does not download the .obb file from the parrot server.
if I install the 6.5.3 modified and manually copy the obb files that have been posted to this forum main.60503202.com.parrot.freeflight6.obb free flight 6 always tries to synchronize with the parrot server, so I assume that the main.60503202 file .com.parrot.freeflight6 is not good for version 6.5.3, thanks
The problem Is the same with 6.5.2 and his obb...seems like parrot server have some problem...

Hello donc nous pouvons installer la 6.5.3 fcc ? Ou il est mieux de patienter et que ce soit stable ? Merci

From now, FCC mod includes ALT mod by default as ALT mod seems stable.

FF6_6.5.3_NEW_FCC

obb for 6.5.3

Last edited:
Reactions: jogi
Maximum altitude 150 m, Maximum distance 2 km, no Follow me and Flight plan purchased :cry:

Its not your mod problem, the same with official app from Google playstore. I have only one acc and its the same on GP and on Parrot

Maximum altitude 150 m, Maximum distance 2 km, no Follow me and Flight plan purchased :cry:
Initial default value is 150m and 2km. I will be changed once you connect your drone.
ds2atc

Yes.

If not, log out all your google accounts that you did not used for purchases, and reinstall the app

failing that uninstall it and re-install the 6.5.2 rc4 from the Parrot website...
I don't know what RC4 is for

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stefante