Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Freeflight 6 mod app

Skassa, I went through your procedure, but even in the playstore app I can’t recover my app purchases, the button is green, but when I press it nothing happens...
Or did you purchase all again and paid?

Skassa, I went through your procedure, but even in the playstore app I can’t recover my app purchases, the button is green, but when I press it nothing happens...
Or did you purchase all again and paid?
You need to re-purchase in app after install original freeflight and log in in parrot account.

Attachments

• 20190831_102653.jpg
    20190831_102653.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 33
  • 20190831_102733.jpg
    20190831_102733.jpg
    744.1 KB · Views: 31
[QUOTE = "Skassa, post: 23302, membre: 284"]
Vous devez acheter de nouveau l'application après avoir installé Freeflight d'origine et vous connecter à votre compte parrot.
[/CITATION]

Concrètement peut on installer le mode fcc alt ? J'ai suivi vos messages et il semble que cela soit toujours instable ?

Please use google translate

Concretely can we install the mode fcc alt? I followed your messages and it seems to be still unstable

[QUOTE = "Skassa, post: 23302, membre: 284"]
Vous devez acheter de nouveau l'application après avoir installé Freeflight d'origine et vous connecter à votre compte parrot.
[/CITATION]

Concrètement peut on installer le mode fcc alt ? J'ai suivi vos messages et il semble que cela soit toujours instable ?

Please use google translate

Concretely can we install the mode fcc alt? I followed your messages and it seems to be still unstable
This is only for re-urchase the followme and flightplan with original apk if you installed the developer apk after re-purchase disintall all and install apk modded: FF6_6.5.3_FCC_FINAL.
In urban semiurban area better manual channel 165.

[QUOTE = "Skassa, post: 23309, membre: 284"]
Ceci est seulement pour re-acheter le suivant et le plan de vol avec apk original si vous avez installé le développeur apk après avoir racheté tout et installé apk modded: FF6_6.5.3_FCC_FINAL.
En zone urbaine semi-urbaine, meilleure voie manuelle 165.
[/CITATION]

OK donc FF6 6.5.3 FCC FINAL fonctionne si je l'installe ? Je suis actuellement sur la version officielle 6.5.3.

[QUOTE = "Skassa, post: 23309, membre: 284"]
Ceci est seulement pour re-acheter le suivant et le plan de vol avec apk original si vous avez installé le développeur apk après avoir racheté tout et installé apk modded: FF6_6.5.3_FCC_FINAL.
En zone urbaine semi-urbaine, meilleure voie manuelle 165.
[/CITATION]

OK donc FF6 6.5.3 FCC FINAL fonctionne si je l'installe ? Je suis actuellement sur la version officielle 6.5.3.
Yes disinstall official first then install modded by the talented "ds2atc"

Obb if not download

Reactions: Aqlntk90
Ok, sorted ... I bought both options again and spent money again, but it was only 2 times 1,09€ ... deinstalled, installed modded version and done ... Thanks everyone, good work !

Hello all
Just used this mod version FF6 6.5.3FCCFINAL and are happy.
Testet with Anafi firmware 1.6.1-rc2

Flying manually above 150m no more GeoFence warnings ok
FCC mode channel 165 ok
FlightPlan works, also above 150m ok
RTH works ok
No video jump at the beginning of the second file segment ok

I noticed a problem that has nothing to do with the mod version, and I had this for some months. Wonder whether fellow pilots have noticed this as well.

When during a flight with the flight plan the warning of weak wlan signal comes up a couple of times, the video transfer freezes and stays freezed until the end of the flight. Anafi still responds to the camera up down controller and the changing flight parameters are shown as normal.
I don't remember seeing this earlier?
Any suggestions?

Hello all

FCC mode channel 165 ok
RTH works ok

I noticed a problem that has nothing to do with the mod version, and I had this for some months. Wonder whether fellow pilots have noticed this as well.

When during a flight with the flight plan the warning of weak wlan signal comes up a couple of times, the video transfer freezes and stays freezed until the end of the flight. Anafi still responds to the camera up down controller and the changing flight parameters are shown as normal.
Any suggestions?
try disconnecting and reconnecting the controller usb cable when it happens.

Yes quite normal - once you know the signal is better (or good enough to receive the video feed from the Anafi) just exit out of FF6, and start it again - once you hit the fly button the video should be back.

Hello all

FCC mode channel 165 ok
RTH works ok

Any suggestions?

I have used a second android phone to install the app from Parrot's official website just to be able to update the controller and the drone firmware. I was using the moded app since 6.5.0 so I I just installed the last mod 6.5.3 on my prime phone and the flight plan and follow me kept being there as always.

I have used a second android phone to install the app from Parrot's official website just to be able to update the controller and the drone firmware. I was using the moded app since 6.5.0 so I I just installed the last mod 6.5.3 on my prime phone and the flight plan and follow me kept being there as always.
Does your second android phone use a different google email account to the other phone? If it does then that may be the reason why you have not had to re-purchase follw-me and flightplan.

Does your second android phone use a different google email account to the other phone? If it does then that may be the reason why you have not had to re-purchase follw-me and flightplan.

i use the same google account on both my phone and tablet, since the 6.5.3 FF6 update my purchases have to be bought again, yet some people are OK since the update and have not had to re-purchase.....I used the modded app on my phone and only the official app on my tablet.... I hasten to add that I used the official FF6 app from google play store to purchase the addons originally....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut