Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Freeflight 6 mod app

ds2atc > from which version of 6.5.3 did you created mod? 60503203 or 60503204?

and we are awaiting the new 6.6.0 version, announced with COCKPITGLASSES 3 just yesterday (someone said it is already available for IOS)
new flight modes, new features,

Hmm good question, I think "ds2atc" uses the original file from Play store.

Strangely enough I did just pm'd and asked if there was any mileage in modding the "FreeFlight6-world-inhouse" version, as thats the version that shows the increased altitude after the firmware update, whereas 6.5.3(Modded) shows it as 500M.

Not that I would ever consider going any higher.
If you connect anafi with app modded 6.53 the firmware unlock max altitude to 4km automatically and work on manual flight i tested yesterday and go at 200m for one first test.

It is only 56.05Mb so I assume that it will not contain the .obb file that it needs to run and talk to the Google Play Store.

Still unable to restore purchases.....

if you had installed the rc4 you will never restore purchases. you have to install the original ff6 again, buy follow me and flightplan again , and then replace the mod

and no firmware for us that made the mistake of installing the 1.6.1-rc4 version....BETA testers for a long time methinks....LMAO , and good to see that the ceiling is still 150m... :)

Just checked still 6.5.3 here on the Google Play Store..
Installed and work with developer firmware: fpv, ev with controller and others. Not tested in flight now in italy is 2.0am. The alt in geofence is 150m now with and without drone connected, but i think is disabled like old apk 6.53 (thx to developer drone firmware),in flightplan i see 4km and with fakegps the FCC still work.The fpv realtime is more smooth than all olds apk. A lot of new options and 2 new preset for manual flight: cinematic and racing with possibility to choose axis cardanic camera fixed (like flight simulator) or dynamic (normal like old apk).

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190903-014523_FreeFlight 6.jpg
    Screenshot_20190903-014523_FreeFlight 6.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot_20190903-015143_FreeFlight 6.jpg
    Screenshot_20190903-015143_FreeFlight 6.jpg
    487.4 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
[QUOTE = "Skassa, post: 23549, membre: 284"]
Installé et fonctionne avec le firmware du développeur: fpv, ev avec le contrôleur et autres. Non testé en vol maintenant en Italie est 2h du matin. L'alt alt dans geofence est de 150m mais s'il est désactivé, je pense est à 4 km (merci au firmware du drone de développeur), dans le plan de vol, je vois 4 km et avec fakegps fonctionne en fcc. Beaucoup de nouvelles options et 2 nouveaux préréglages pour le vol manuel: cinématique et course avec possibilité de choisir une caméra à axe cardanique fixe (comme un simulateur de vol) ou dynamique (normal comme un vieil apk).
[/CITATION]

J ne comprend pas l'histoire des 4km comment obtiens tu ce paramètre ? Et quelle version utilise tu ? Moi je suis sous ff6 6.0.0

[QUOTE = "Skassa, post: 23549, membre: 284"]
Installé et fonctionne avec le firmware du développeur: fpv, ev avec le contrôleur et autres. Non testé en vol maintenant en Italie est 2h du matin. L'alt alt dans geofence est de 150m mais s'il est désactivé, je pense est à 4 km (merci au firmware du drone de développeur), dans le plan de vol, je vois 4 km et avec fakegps fonctionne en fcc. Beaucoup de nouvelles options et 2 nouveaux préréglages pour le vol manuel: cinématique et course avec possibilité de choisir une caméra à axe cardanique fixe (comme un simulateur de vol) ou dynamique (normal comme un vieil apk).
[/CITATION]

J ne comprend pas l'histoire des 4km comment obtiens tu ce paramètre ? Et quelle version utilise tu ? Moi je suis sous ff6 6.0.0
With anafi firmware 1.61rc2 the alt restrictions is disabled for manual flight not stop at 150m this with old apk 6.53 with new i need to test but i see 4km in flightplan.

[QUOTE = "Skassa, post: 23552, membre: 284"]
Avec le firmware anafi 1.61rc2, les restrictions alt sont désactivées pour les vols manuels, mais ne s’arrêtent pas à 150 m avec le vieil apk 6.53, mais j’ai besoin de tester, mais je vois un plan de vol de 4 km.
[/CITATION]

MI sur la version officielle 6.0.0 je suis bloqué à 150 m même en désactivant le geoforce... Dois je installer mode fcc ?

[QUOTE = "Skassa, post: 23552, membre: 284"]
Avec le firmware anafi 1.61rc2, les restrictions alt sont désactivées pour les vols manuels, mais ne s’arrêtent pas à 150 m avec le vieil apk 6.53, mais j’ai besoin de tester, mais je vois un plan de vol de 4 km.
[/CITATION]

MI sur la version officielle 6.0.0 je suis bloqué à 150 m même en désactivant le geoforce... Dois je installer mode fcc ?
You have anafi firmware 1.61rc2? If yes need to disable geofence and test in realflight if go up over 150m. At this moment i not have time to test in realflight is very late in my country 2.45am.

I just download the ff6 6.6.0, but the RESTORE PURCHASE did't work again. Any ideas ?

I just deleted the mod app and install the 6.6, i got my purchased restore doing nothing.

Still no purchased FM and FP in latest version. Restore Purchase button do nothing. Still no answer from Parrot customer support

I have (and had) none problems with in-apk purchase restoring.

You have to understand how it is working.

You have to log in Google account in smarthone, The same when you purchased in-apk add ons.
If you changed or reset smartphone, just login back correctly in the Android system.

Install official FF6 apk from Google Play.
Open FF6, and wait to download necessary data..
If you logged to Google account your in-apk purchases are restored and ready automatically.

Uninstall official apk.
Install the mode version and in-apk are still available and ready.

Please note: in-app purchases are stored in Google Play database/service, not in your smartphone.
That's why, even after you uninstalled/installed any application, all their in-aps are restored automatically.
This is indentifed by apk signed key name of developer, if this key was not changed, in-apk still works.

The mod apk does not change the developer key.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stefante