Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Freeflight 6 mod app

Does your second android phone use a different google email account to the other phone? If it does then that may be the reason why you have not had to re-purchase follw-me and flightplan.
No, the phone was using the same account. It didn't have freeflight 6 installed on i, so I installed it from the Parrot's website. After installing, I connected the controller and powered up the drone. First it upgraded the controller and secondly the drone. After completing, I removed the app from the phone and connected my main phone that had the modded freeflight 6.5.3. In app purchases were there and no more altitude limitation.

It may then be because you did not repurchase the add-ons using the app from Parrot's website and the "dummy" visa card. I did, as others did, and that may have confused Google Play.

Thank you ds2atc nice work as always, did the normal uninstalled then installed your mod even purchase's was there off to test thx again?

Parrot seems to have caused a great deal of confusion with what they have done with this RC release. So far I have resisted and just stuck with the 6.5.2 hacked.

Bit nervous about doing this firmware update some of you guys have completed, although it seems to have removed the "Ceiling height" restrictions. Has anyone tested if its totally gone, or whether its just been moved to a different height, ie 170M?

Parrot seems to have caused a great deal of confusion with what they have done with this RC release. So far I have resisted and just stuck with the 6.5.2 hacked.

Bit nervous about doing this firmware update some of you guys have completed, although it seems to have removed the "Ceiling height" restrictions. Has anyone tested if its totally gone, or whether its just been moved to a different height, ie 170M?

The enigma is that should you want to keep your in app purchases and be in a location whereby you ' need to acquire ' FCC , the new combined mod will set the ceiling height.

Loaded the 6.5.3 FCC apk yesterday onto my note10+, logged in, synced fine - all paid extras still good, firmware updated and then calibrated. flew great! no negs here! :)

still can't get the addons to show up as purchased.... perhaps this is because of the 1.6.1-rc2 firmware that I installed.... may have a different Google Play ID...

Do you have two or more Google accounts on your phone? I do and I could not purchase the add ons until I temporarily removed one, it is a flying club committee account, and just left the account that I use to pay for things in the Play Store.

still can't get the addons to show up as purchased.... perhaps this is because of the 1.6.1-rc2 firmware that I installed.... may have a different Google Play ID...
Is not firmware but the developer app 6.52 rc4 reset your purchase. You need to re purchase again with last version. If someone wants to update this firmware with the app developer I recommend doing it with another account.

Do you have two or more Google accounts on your phone? I do and I could not purchase the add ons until I temporarily removed one, it is a flying club committee account, and just left the account that I use to pay for things in the Play Store.

I only have the one Google account... ... even with the official 6.5.3 app the addons need to be bought again... "RESTORE PURCHASES" does nothing at all

I only have the one Google account... ... even with the official 6.5.3 app the addons need to be bought again... "RESTORE PURCHASES" does nothing at all
No I had to buy back even before updating the firmware the restore button not worked for me.

So let me get this straight.
1. Remove my modded app.
2. Install the App from Parrot Website
3. This will then tell me to update Firmware.....
4. Update firmware with RC version
5. Remove FF6 and install 6.5.3 Modded version

Ceiling limit should now be removed and Anafi happy with modded APK

So let me get this straight.
1. Remove my modded app.
2. Install the App from Parrot Website
3. This will then tell me to update Firmware.....
4. Update firmware with RC version
5. Remove FF6 and install 6.5.3 Modded version

Ceiling limit should now be removed and Anafi happy with modded APK
Yes i think better remove your google account first of all. If you launch developer app with your google account your freeflight purchase will be reset like me.

I have 2 profiles on my tablet, so removed FF6 (modded) switched to other profile, installed APK from Parrot site.

Reported that update was required to Controller and Anafi. All completed without issue.

Before I remove FF6 and switch profile and reinstall Modded FF6, I checked the "Safety Section".

Wow..... Max Altitude is now 4Km ......

Will update once I switch profile and app

Removed Parrot version of FF6, switched back to my normal profile and then installed the modded version of FF6 (6.5.3 Final)

All the relevant channels for access FCC in the UK :) but where as earlier I had seen Max Altitude slider go to 4Km. On 6.5.3 its now back to 500m.

So does it now ignore that fixed height and go beyond the 500m? has anyone really tested this, and to what height?

Not that I ever let it go out of VLOS..... need to grow bigger man bits for that :) but just purely out of interest.

Is the modded version modded from the one on Parrot's site, or the one on google play?
Might explain the difference?

Hmm good question, I think "ds2atc" uses the original file from Play store.

Strangely enough I did just pm'd and asked if there was any mileage in modding the "FreeFlight6-world-inhouse" version, as thats the version that shows the increased altitude after the firmware update, whereas 6.5.3(Modded) shows it as 500M.

Not that I would ever consider going any higher.

Hmm good question, I think "ds2atc" uses the original file from Play store.

Strangely enough I did just pm'd and asked if there was any mileage in modding the "FreeFlight6-world-inhouse" version, as thats the version that shows the increased altitude after the firmware update, whereas 6.5.3(Modded) shows it as 500M.

Not that I would ever consider going any higher.

I think, rather than know, that when the alt mod was conceived the max alt was set at 500m.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stefante