Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Freeflight 6 mod app

Initial default value is 150m and 2km. I will be changed once you connect your drone.

I don't know what RC4 is for

I would imagine it stands for "Release Candidate 4" or the fourth release of the updated app software.... I was only posting part of your post to aid the user on getting his in app purchases back... my apologies if I have caused any confusion....

From now, FCC mod includes ALT mod by default as ALT mod seems stable.

FF6_6.5.3_NEW_FCC

obb for 6.5.3
Something went wrong. I tested this file and found that my modification is rolled back to original. and I made an apk again, and still it is same as original...

Initial default value is 150m and 2km. I will be changed once you connect your drone.

I don't know what RC4 is for
Is a old developer app 6.52 release candidate 4 for some reason or parrot error this version download last beta firmware of anafi and controller 1.61 and this anafi firmware have not block altitude. Someone tested and go at over 150m in manual flight. You can download direct on parrot website not playstore.

Last edited:
Is a old developer app 6.52 release candidate 4 for some reason or parrot error this version download last beta firmware of anafi and controller 1.61 and this anafi firmware have not block altitude. Someone tested and go at over 150m in manual flight. You can download direct on parrot website not playstore.
That's interesting... I shoud try that

Anafi dev firmware 1.6.1 anafi_update_1.6.1.tar.gz
SC3 dev firmware 1.6.1 mpp3_update_1.6.1.tar.gz

※ Do not use these firmware files because it is a developer version and maybe they include some critical bugs that will break your drone or controller permanently

The problem is I don't know how to hack a binary file.

begs the question as to why Parrot added a link to the app software that enables the firmware to be updated.... ... no way to roll back the controller/drone firmware...

begs the question as to why Parrot added a link to the app software that enables the firmware to be updated.... ... no way to roll back the controller/drone firmware...
or someone has made a big mistake or some hacker has bored the parrot servers stealing the developer version and replaced it to the public one.

It works :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190830_202745_com.parrot.freeflight6.jpg
    Screenshot_20190830_202745_com.parrot.freeflight6.jpg
    670.4 KB · Views: 54

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stefante