Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Freeflight 6 mod app

Hi everyone, I'm new here and from what I've read, it seems like I have a pretty unique situation regarding the channels available to me. So please forgive me if I've asked something that's already been answered as I'm truly confused.

I live in Singapore and while we follow the CE standard, FCC is also approved (at least from what I've gathered).

So my understanding from this thread is that as long as I have channels 36, 40, 44 and 48, I am in FCC mode. But the problem is that I do not have the 5.8 channels namely 149, 153, 157, 161 and 165 as other users in this thread using FCC has shared. I've attached a screenshot of what I see in my FreeFlight 6 app.

Can anyone tell me if I am in FCC or CE mode?

IMG_1624.PNG

Also, if my Anafi is running version 1.7.6 and my controller is running version 1.7.0, can I still run the FF6 APK FCC mod?

IMG_1625.PNGIMG_1626.PNG

• Wow
Reactions: edwardfcy1970
Hi everyone, I'm new here and from what I've read, it seems like I have a pretty unique situation regarding the channels available to me. So please forgive me if I've asked something that's already been answered as I'm truly confused.

I live in Singapore and while we follow the CE standard, FCC is also approved (at least from what I've gathered).

So my understanding from this thread is that as long as I have channels 36, 40, 44 and 48, I am in FCC mode. But the problem is that I do not have the 5.8 channels namely 149, 153, 157, 161 and 165 as other users in this thread using FCC has shared. I've attached a screenshot of what I see in my FreeFlight 6 app.

View attachment 5651

Also, if my Anafi is running version 1.7.6 and my controller is running version 1.7.0, can I still run the FF6 APK FCC mod?

View attachment 5652View attachment 5653
Hi kelvinTeo (Singapore),

You may need to remove the SSID of your Anafi before putting any pictures of your posts on here. Because your piracy will be exposed in an unsafe environment easily like that. ;) ;)

Reactions: Jim Savo
Hi kelvinTeo (Singapore),

You may need to remove the SSID of your Anafi before putting any pictures of your posts on here. Because your piracy will be exposed in an unsafe environment easily like that. ;) ;)
Interesting, thanks for the heads up. Have changed changed my SSID.

Can you share how you managed to do it? I thought removing the SN was good enough.

it does not matter really; nobody is going to do anything with it. But click on the network name to change it

Oh, welcome helderhugo. I usually look at your anafi’s video. I enjoy so much Portugal, I really enjoy the videos you share. Thank you.
Here you can find the link to download the modded app

Where are the link to download the last version of FreeFlight 6 FCC?? :unsure:

there is no recent clean app with only FCC modification to Freeflight 6, only the 1+ year old version.

The only option for FCC modification Freeflight 6 is mod app which Fmaxii linked to; it has some additional battery stuff and some GPS stuff from anafi USA

Dears,

I'm working with MOD FCC without any issue for some years now (Thank you Ds2atc!!!)
When updating for this newest version all went well except that no image appears on my screen. Same will happen with oldest MOD FCC. Also if reverting to Parrot official APP image returns perfectly.
All updates done (drone 1.8.0+sky controller 1.8.0).
Any idea how to solve this?

Are you using the modified app from

The app on this thread has not been updated recently.

Dears,

I'm working with MOD FCC without any issue for some years now (Thank you Ds2atc!!!)
When updating for this newest version all went well except that no image appears on wmy screen. Same will happen with oldest MOD FCC. Also if reverting to Parrot official APP image returns perfectly.
Dears,

When updating for this newest version all went well except that no image appears on my screen. Same will happen with oldest MOD FCC. Also if reverting to Parrot official APP image returns perfectly.
with latest mod version, only with some random phones, you have only to format your phone (factory reset) to solve

i'm using a Samsung A51, company's phone. no possible to reset it...
Thank you anyway.
Which mod FCC app are you using?
Did you try the latest created by Anafipilot1
Go to post #1931 above works fine with latest FW updates Also provides feature to monitor voltage

Dear BRC,
I was trying the newest version provided by Ds2atc (FF6_6.7.0_212_FCC_Selectable.apk)
Followed your for your suggestion, which works perfectly with Anafipilot1 APK.
Thank you very much!
All the best.

P,S,; Thank you also to Anafipilot1 for all efforts creating this master piece.

Reactions: BRC
ottimo lavoro bravi ragazzi per me che sono un maniaco dei valori poter monitorare la tensione della batteria è fondamentale. Farò qualche test in questi giorni per vedere se è migliorato il segnale con FCC (installato FF6_6_7_4_FCC_SE_BATTERY) sarebbe stato bello poter cambiare le due tipologie CE/FCC ma va bene così speriamo che nessun venga a controllare le impostazioni . Grazie e buon lavoro

View attachment 5651

View attachment 5652View attachment 5653
I had the same problem as you. Had channels 36 to 48 but not the channels to 165. I uninstalled the mod, installed the original app from parrot, then uninstalled it and reinstalled the mod and all the channels were there! See if it works for you.

hi all,I just update my anafi to the newest version,drone firmware,freeflight app, battery firmware,skycontrol firmware.
the first changed thing in freeflight I found is the flight height is limited to Max 150M, is that true?

hi all,I just update my anafi to the newest version,drone firmware,freeflight app, battery firmware,skycontrol firmware.
the first changed thing in freeflight I found is the flight height is limited to Max 150M, is that true?
just go to settings and disable geofencing.

Does this Mod App work on iphone and if yes (hopefully) any simple instructions how to install?

Last edited:
Where are the link to download the last version of FreeFlight 6 FCC?? :unsure:
Hello Helder, I have version v6.7.3, is there a newer one? I hear about 6.7.4 with integration to Airdata and Direct Remote Identification, but on Android does not appear the update proposal.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
folgorem